chapter eight: first task

Helllooo!
___________________________________________

"When did you get back? And what happened to your arm? And what's with that stick?"

___________________________________________

*Harry's pov*

"Don't worry Harry, okay?" Hermione said before leaving the stands, I got into the tent shaking. And mostly Crystal still didn't come back from the avengers tower.

"Pss..pss"I heard someone's voice so I walked to it.

"Who is it?" I asked putting my head in the wall of the tent.

"Harry is it you?" I heard my favourite voice.

"Crystal! Is that really you?" I said excitedly.

"It is me..how are you feeling?" Y/n' asked.

"Nervous and think I am going to throw up" I said but she cut me off by throwing one of her arms around my neck hugging me while my arms wrapped around her waist.

"When did you get back? And what happened to your arm? And what's with that stick?" I asked quickly as y/n' leaned on her stick.

"Nothing about it, now you relax and don't worry I know you are going to do to just fine" y/n' said hugging me again but his time a shock of light came into.

"Ah! Young love!" A tall, dirty blonde woman said looking at both of us who was called Rita Skeeter.

"You are not suppose to be here" Victor said "this tent is for the champions....and friends or couples of the champion".

"Nevermind I got what I want" Rita said and walked away.

"Well I guess that's not good" y/n' said looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I guess" I said shrugging.

"Well then good luck Harold" y/n' kissed me on the cheek and walked away.

I touched the place she kissed me on with a smile on my face.

"Better not lose her mate" I heard someone beside me which belonged to Cedric "one of the kind she is. In a good way of course. Heart of gold actually"

"What do you mean?" I said looking at him confusedly

"Don't lose her Harry...try to make the first move first. She looks at you like you are a piece of diamond" Cedric said patting my shoulder "and try not to think of Cho...I am telling you that only because you are like a younger brother and also Cho is older than you and..."

"You like her?" I said.

"I do" Cedric said smiling "good luck Harry"

"You too" I said thinking of his words which hit me like a train. He made me realize that Cho isn't for me and the only one for me is y/n, my y/n.