chapter one: b.c with a private moment

Yello!!!! Besties! How are ya? Ready for forth year!!! A lot will happen let's get into it!...oh and I have a surprise for ya! in the chapter of course.

___________________________________________

"With you by my side, i will"___________________________________________

___________________________________________

*Harry's pov*

I got out of the station with tony and Natasha.

"That is harry potter, tony?" A man that was in a very fancy car.

"He is Happy" tony said as we sat in the car.

"Mr. Stark, y/n! She is doesn't look good at any point of view" I heard a voice coming out of a weird thing.

"We are on our way kid don't worry" tony said.

"Umm Mr.stark" I said awkwardly.

"Yes Harry"

"Umm what is wrong with crystal?, I mean y/n" I asked.

"Y/n' has a rare sickness" tony started explaining "Polycythemia it is a rare type of blood cancer"

Blood cancer?!

"W-what?"

"Yeah..." Natasha said looking down hiding her tears.

"Why? What happened?" I asked, never thought this could happen. "Is that why she was so pale and exhaust all the time?"

"And we need you to help her" Natasha said "she is refusing to take the medication for that sickness"

"And what is that medication?" I asked again

"It is called Chemotherapy" tony answered "It targets cells that grow and divide quickly, as cancer cells do. Unlike radiation or surgery, which target specific areas, chemo can work throughout the body. But it can also affect some fast-growing healthy cells, like those of the skin, hair, intestines, and bone marrow."

"She is afraid of it?" I said looking out of the window

"Yeah...she is" Tony said and then we all stayed silent for the rest of the journey.
___________________________________________

"Hello I am Peter and I assume you are Harry, right?" A boy my age said coming to us once we stepped in to the Avengers tower.

"Yes I am" I said shaking his hands.

"Nice to meet you" Peter said as we started walking "redy is in her room"

"Where is her room?" I asked as Peter started leading me to there.

"Be careful huh" Peter said once we arrived to her room "she has been so so exhausted since she knew the news and so sad, we thought that you are the only who would convince her to take the medication, she would even talk to me or Natasha"