chapter eight: demantor visit

Hello besties! How are ya! So I wanna thank you for 100 readers! And let's get started
___________________________________________

Hello besties! How are ya! So I wanna thank you for 100 readers! And let's get started___________________________________________

"I don't even know where Fred and George are!"
___________________________________________

*Tony's pov*

When y/n leaves the tower to gets kinda quiet. I hate to keep secrets from y/n especially. But there are things that are supposed to be said in the right time.

"Mr. Tony!" Peter said opening the door of the lab and coming in.

"What Peter?" I said

"I need some help" he said leading on the table.

"What help?" I asked being confused. What could Peter want the help with.

"I want to you help me. Make a VR glasses to redy" he said.

"And what will it help her with?" I asked again.

"You know it could help redy with studies and training in Hogwarts" Peter explained.

"So VR glasses that when y/n wear it. It will make options that she can study her subjects with and the martial arts with?" I said.

"Yes! I think we should get working on it so we can give it to her in Christmas" Peter said.

"And what for her birthday?" I asked.

"Well her birthday is still after Christmas so I guess we can give in time now" Peter said "like Christmas is in 5 months and you know how those things get time to make them and y/n's birthday is still in 10 months"

"Well I see why not" I said "do you have a design for the glasses?"
___________________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

We got on the train after what mr.weasley told me and harry. We are now looking for a compartment.

"Do you think he is asleep?" Harry asked when we saw a compartment with only a man who is fast asleep.

"I think so why?" Ron asked.

"I need to tell you something" Harry said closing the door.

"Who do think he is?" Ron asked.

"Professor R.J lupin" Hermione and I said at the same time.

"How did you that?" Ron said and turned to Harry "how does they know everything?"

"It is written on the case Ron" Hermione said pointing at the bag case.

"Now hear me out" Harry said. And by then Harry explained what we heard Mrs and Mr Weasley arguing about yesterday and about Sirius black.