chapter thirteen: we are going to Asgard? and quidditch...

Ciao! Come stai? Yeah I have been learning a bit of Italian
___________________________________________

Ciao! Come stai? Yeah I have been learning a bit of Italian___________________________________________

"I promise you anything"
___________________________________________

*Third person pov*

"Okay so what is an Animagus?" Ron asked as the golden quartet sat in the common room after the Transfiguration class.

"Umm...Ron if you don't know what is an Animagus. Where were you in class?"
Y/n asked with a raised brow sitting on the couch beside Harry.

"Well class was bored and I didn't pay attention so..." Ron said shrugging.

"An Animagus is a witch or wizard who can transform at will into an animal at will" Hermione explained as they started writing the essay.

"What animal do you think you are going to be if you become an Animagus?" Harry asked suddenly.

"I don't know...I think Hermione would be a cat. She has the same personality of professor McGonagall" y/n said looking up from her essay.

"Wait you can't choose your Animagus?" Harry asked as y/n' and Hermione raised their eyebrows at him.

"No you can't." Hermione answered "I think Ron a horse? A tiger?"

"You think I would be a tiger?" Ron said with a weird expression on his face.

"I mean yeah..." Hermione said a bit of redness on his cheeks.

"Yeah and Harry would be a...I don't know" y/n said then closed her mouth "maybe a stag?"

"Maybe and you crystal would be a phoenix" Hermione said looking at y/n

"Why?"

"Because you are loyal, powerful, witty,
brave, positive and caring" Harry said without noticing what he is saying.

"ooo...is that a compliment, Mr.potter?" Y/n said wiggling her eyebrows, leaning her face to his.

"Well...I am telling the truth." Harry said shrugging, smirking.

"I...." Y/n closes her mouth her face getting red.

"Look that is Ace there!" Ron said as Ace landed on y/n's shoulder.

"Hola Ace. ¿De quién es esto?" Y/n said taking the the letter as Ace stood on Harry's shoulder. (Hello Ace. Who is this from?)

"May I ask" Ron said " what is this language?"

"That is Spanish Ron". Y/n' said as she looked at the letter.

"Oh it is from Asgard!" Y/n said excitedly.
___________________________________________

Dear Y/n.

Hello dear. How are you? I missed you dearly my sweetheart. We heard that you went to Hogwarts just like your brothers. As you know Loki was a Slytherin and Thor was a Gryffindor. And I am sorry that I didn't tell you that they went there. I thought that you would be upset if you knew they were wizards and you are not.