chapter four: it is your choice

اهلا! عملين ايه؟ (hi! How are you)
And that is Arabic my dear besties. Shall we go to the chapter?
___________________________________________

 Shall we go to the chapter?___________________________________________

"I was walking, you know. Taking of my mind of things, you?"
___________________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

I got up to the astronomy tower after everyone went to sleep. Tony sent me a letter telling me to call him through the bracelet when everyone is asleep.

"Tony stark" I whispered when I pressed on the gem.

A light came out of the bracelet but not only forming tony but Steve too.

"Steve?" I said confusedly "but I didn't call you"

"I did call you" Steve said glaring at Tony.

"What's wrong here?" I asked looking at both of them.

"Choose a team redy" tony said stepping away from

"What? What do mean by choosing a team?" I asked confusedly. I don't understand a single thing.

"We are in civil war Redy. Choose my team or his team" tony said softly to me then glared at Steve.

"Why? Why is there a civil war in the first place?"

" Because there is a root cause what was an esoteric set of documents called the Sokovia Accords, which basically said that the Avengers should be government-restricted." Steve explained.

"But that's a great idea" I said thinking of it.

"Told you" tony said smiling at me. "Who are you going to choose y/n?"

"Do I have too?" I asked looking at both of them, calculating the risks.

"You have too" Steve said as they both sat down in front of me.

Tony? Or Steve? If tony, I know nat and Peter would be already with him. And if Steve I know Bucky and Clint would be with him.

"Who are the members of each team?" I asked.

"Natasha, Peter, Yelena, black panther, vision and war machine" tony said.

"Wanda, Sam, Bucky, Clint, Kate and Scott" Steve said, I noticed Thor and loki's names weren't said.

"Thor and Loki?" I asked.

"Thor and Loki both have business to do in Asgard" tony explained "don't worry they are not fighting, So which team y/n?"

I kept thinking of both of the teams and would it affect the relationship between my friends or no. And would it make me and Wanda get distant? Or me, Sam and Bucky?

But also I can't leave my two best friends and my father figure, can I? And I know if thor was here he would choose tony's team. I think I already made my mind.