chapter eleven: by the fire

Hellooooooo! I have a surprise! Today! I am going to reveal my nationality! But I will leave you think until the chapter ends, there will be some hints in the chapter, and if you are going to say anything against my country, I am very sorry but you will be blocked.

Let's get into the chapter!

___________________________________________

"You are the dumbest person I have ever seen"___________________________________________

___________________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

I woke up my head was pounding hardly.

"Ughhh! My head" I said holding my head, then I felt like I need to three up so i ran to the bathroom.

"Good morning crystal" I heard Hermione behind me. "Can I ask you why a 14-"

"15!"

"Year old girl drink 6 shots of firewhisky?" Hermione said as she helped me get up "honestly who even gave it to you?"

"I have a fake ID" I said as Hermione eyes got widened.

"What!"

"What?"

"You have a fake ID!"

"Yes?"

"You made it for you!?"

"Myself?"
___________________________________________

"Harry you need to know the clue" y/n said looking at him "I am scared for you"

"I notice you are" Harry said glazing at her.

"Look, I know what I told you at the black lake could upset you bu-"

"It does not upset me crystal" Harry said turned his head to her "it is doesn't upset me at all, no I am happy to know what are you thinking of and things but you have to know that any of both of us could die, in any second"

"Yeah..." Y/n' said nodding slowly half convinced.

"Harry!" They heard someone behind them.

"Oh hey ced" y/n' said "I will leave you both, I will be at the common room Harry"

"Okay" Harry said as y/n walked the other way.

" How are you?" Cedric asked

"SpeEctAcularR" Harry said not understanding why Cedric would be here.

"Have you figured the clue yet?" Cedric asked as Harry shook his head "we'll take a bath, and take the egg with you...the prefect's bathroom is a good place to have it...the password is 'pine fresh'"

By that Cedric left Harry not understanding.

"I need to Crystal to understand" Harry said to himself and walked to the common room