chapter nine: ask you

Yellooooo!
__________________________________________

Yellooooo!__________________________________________

"Wouldyouliketogotheballwithme!"

___________________________________________
"Third person pov"

"Why would professor McGonagall want us?" Y/n' said sitting on the bench as Harry and Ron sat on the opposite bench with the boys.

"I have no idea" Hermione said.

Harry and Ron took out their fake wands that they took from Fred and George and started to play with it.

"Mr.Potter and Mr.Weasley, I think you should start acting your age" professor McGonagall said looking at Harry and Ron who put their wands down."now I have got all of you here to inform you about the yule-ball is on the 25th of December"

"Yule-ball is a dance, you will wear gowns and dresses, y-you will let you ha-ir down" professor McGonagall started explaining, y/n' and Hermione could hear lavender and Parvati giggling. "The boys or the girls would ask someone to the ball as their date, in each boy there is a lion and in each girl there is a swan."

"Now if you would Mr.weasley" professor McGonagall said taking her hand out to Ron as he stood up. "Put your hand on my waist"

"Where?!" Ron said nervously and quickly.

"My waist" professor McGonagall said and Ron put his hand nervously. "Music flitch!"

Y/n', Fred and George whistled making Ron glare at them and y/n chuckle.

"Now on your feet come on" professor McGonagall said but no one of the boys stood up "up!"

"Y/n's pov"

All the boys and girls stood up but I didn't, I already know how to dance.

"Remember the new year ball?" I heard someone say, I looked at him and found it was harry reaching out his hand. I looked at his hand then at his face that had a smile then took his hand.

"Of course" I said as we walked to the centre of the room.

Harry wrapped on arm on my waist and one hand behind in back and we started to sway left to right then I twirled in his arm. Then got back into our same position but now one hand on my waist, one hand in my hand, and one of my hand on his shoulder, the other in his hand, we did this two times.

One step backward, one step to left, one step to frontward then twirl our hands still holding each other two times,that was two times the whole routine, now my back was now facing his chest, then twirled back into our position, then he put his hands on my waist and spinned me in the air and put me down slowly looking into my eyes. We didn't notice that everyone was watching us. We heard clapping and whistles. I smiled at Harry who smiled back at me, then I looked around us, Hermione was smirking at me, Ron's jaw was on the flour, Fred and George were whistling and the rest clapping.