chapter six: Dumbledore's army

Late as always but I will explain at the end.
___________________________________________

"Again why did you choose that place instead of the three broomsticks?"___________________________________________

___________________________________________

*Third person pov*

"I still can't believe I am going to do that" harry said as they followed Hermione to the place she said they will meet the students.

"It will be fine, love" y/n said patting harry's back. "I am with you"

"Right" Harry sighed and wrapped an arm around her shoulders as they continued to walk. "How many are coming?"

"Like twenty" Hermione said shrugging.

"Twenty!" Harry said snapping his head towards Hermione who rolled her eyes.

"Again why did you choose that place instead of the three broomsticks?" Ron asked as we entered the shop.

"Because it is more private and secretive" Hermione answered "four butterbeers, please"

"Whatever" the man said and entered to bar.

"Rude" y/n said and sat beside harry

"Anyway I was thinking about going on a trip, harry. After the exams I mean" y/n said "so, i told Loki and Thor in the coronation. That we can go to Korea, but they both are busy so how about me and you going to Korea?"

"Brilliant! I always wanted to go to Seoul" harry said excitedly. "I also have a friend there"

"You do? How did you become friends?" Hermione asked.

"We were at the same Muggle school" harry answered remember his Korean friend.

"What's his name" y/n asked.

"Jeon jungkook, we are best friends but he moved back to Korea, he is a wizard too. We often send each other letters once he sent me a letter to tell he is a wizard. I told him I also a wizard and that was it. He is a nice guy actually" harry answered with a smile on his face.

Ron looked a bit taken back, he thought he was harry's only best friends besides y/n and Hermione of course. But another boy in the frame wasn't good for Ron.

"Well we can meet him when we go back" y/n said.

"Ron are you okay?" Hermione asked once she saw Ron's face expressions changed.

"Whah? Yeah I am fine" Ron said faking a smile and Hermione nodded.

"Hey guys!" Mathew came in with Ginny, Fred and George, Luna following them with Neville.

"Hey mat" y/m said as they got chairs and sat in front of the Golden Quartet. "How are you doing?"

"Good I guess" Mathew said, he looked towards Ginny who was busy with Fred and George and got closer to the golden Quartet "I want to ask her our any ideas?"