chapter eleven: beacky and a Boggart

Hey besties! How are you? I know I haven't updated for a really...really long time but my phone was taken so.....I am sooooo sorry
___________________________________________

*Sounds like y/n, doesn't it*___________________________________________

___________________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

"Wonder what hagrid will get to the class" I said walking to hagrid's hut with my besties.

"A dragon maybe?" Ron joked as we laughed. Hagrid always wanted to own a dragon and he did in our first year but the dragon went to Romania to Ron's brother Charlie.

We arrived at hagrid and he started leading us. And for a nasty moment I thought he would let us to the forbidden forest.

"Okay stay here I have a special gift for you! Turn you to page 41" hagrid said excitedly.

"How?" A cold voice said and of course it belonged to draco Malfoy.

"Uh? Haven't any of you knew how to open them?" Hagrid asked.

We shook our heads.

"You just have to stroke the spine! Look" hargid said taking Hermione's book and opening it by stroking the spine.

"How have we all be stupid! We just had to stroke the spine" Draco said making fun of hagrid.

"Can you please shut the fuck up!" I snapped at Draco.

"Make me gorgeous" Draco said turning to me bending to my height. His face was close to me face.
"You wish" I whispered pushing him away.

I turned to my friends. Ron was laughing and harry looked... jealous? Why would he be jealous.

"One day you will mine Odinson! Remember that!" Draco said with an smirk.

"Shut up Malfoy" Harry said walking to him.

Draco whistled, gave his bag to one of his stupid friends and walked to Harry. Suddenly looked scared looked while pointing his finger to something that is behind Harry.

"D_demantor demantor!" Draco said.

I looked behind quickly and saw nothing. Draco and his gang started laughing at Harry.

Before Harry could do anything I went and took Harry's arm, went back to our place.

"Ignore him." I whispered in his ear.

"Ta ta!" We heard hargid. I turned and saw a very unique creature yet still so beautiful. The magical beast had the front legs, wings, and head of a giant eagle and the body, hind legs and tail of a horse.

"What is that?" Ron asked pointing at the creature.

"That Ron is a hippogriff! The first thing you need to know about a hippogriff is that they are gentle but make an insult maybe I will be the last thing you do" hargid explained petting the hippogriff.