chapter eight: harry's mind

Okay! Today was the worst day ever!HOW CAN LET ALL THE MEMBERS BE IN THE MILLARTY IN THE SAME TIME! AMD THEY WON'T BE BACK UNTIL 2025!!!! MY BRAIN IS JUST NOT ACCEPTING IT! *Deep breath*, Anyway let's get into the chapter
___________________________________________

Okay! Today was the worst day ever!HOW CAN LET ALL THE MEMBERS BE IN THE MILLARTY IN THE SAME TIME! AMD THEY WON'T BE BACK UNTIL 2025!!!! MY BRAIN IS JUST NOT ACCEPTING IT! *Deep breath*, Anyway let's get into the chapter _________________________...

"Well what did you expect? Pumpkin juice?"
___________________________________________

*

Third person pov*

"Honestly now! I can't believe that SHE could ban someone!" Angela said walking back and forth.

"Angela enough! Leave him alone now"
Y/n said crossing her arms.

"Good thing you will be fine so you can play instead of Harry the next match" Angela said nodding her head and went to her dorm leaving an eyes widened and shocked y/n.

"What did she just say" y/n said turning to harry slowly.

"You will be playing instead of me to the end of the year" harry said shrugging.

"Oh god! No i can't! I am not even fast enough to catch a snitch" y/n said panicking. "Oh how did she even chose me! On what point?!"

"Crystal, you are literally the best chaser in hogwarts and also the fastest" harry said as it is a fact.

"After you, you are the fastest" y/n said pouting "oh she just put a lot of pressure and walked away"

"No pressure, love" harry said reaching to hold her hand and made her sit by him again careful not to hurt her injured shoulder "you are going to do just fine"

"Hope so, still two weeks till I get full recovered and then I will start practicing again" y/n said sitting beside him.

"You will go back to the hospital, aren't you?" Harry said nuzzling his head into her neck tiredly.

"Yeah, will you come with me? I don't want to stay there alone" y/n said looking at Harry's watch.

"Sure, why not" harry said shrugging, he got up him and y/n went to the hospital wing again.

Poppy just looked at Harry and glared at him but left him anyway, she knew y/n would get him with her.

"Take this potion and sleep well" Poppy said giving her the potion as she and harry sat on the bed.

"Okay" y/n said taking the potion from her, "sorry I brought harry, by the way"

"It is fine but please let it be the last time" Poppy said giving her a small smile and removing the handle that was around y/n's shoulder before going to her office.

"I guess she got enough of you being here" harry said chuckling a bit as y/n took the potion.

"I guess so" y/n said with disgusted face of the potion she drank, "it is so disgusting"