chapter seventeen: a night with snape

Ciao! Come stai? Let's get into the chapter!!!
___________________________________________

Ciao! Come stai? Let's get into the chapter!!!___________________________________________

"It is a-a phoenix!"

___________________________________________
*Tony's pov*

"Mr. Stark! It is Ace!" I heard Peter from the lobby where all the rest was making some decorations.

I came out of the lab to the living to see Ace there with other owls which is so unique.

"What are all of these?" I asked looking at the owls.

"They came with packages and letters" Natasha said putting the packages under the Christmas tree. "And there is a note to not open them till Christmas which is tomorrow"

Next day

"It is CHRISTMAS!!!!!" Sam shouted from down stairs as I lazily got down to the presents.

"Let's open redy's first, okay?" Wanda said as we all nodded and got those packages of ours.

I opened the package to find a bracelet with a charm in letters "T.S" and a red gem beside it. It had a man looking bracelet for men I mean. I opened the letter to fine this
___________________________________________
Dear Tony

How are you? Merry Christmas tony! I know it the third Christmas we don't spend together but I will spend it at the Avengers tower next year.

I visited Asgard with Loki and Thor if you didn't know anyway! The bracelet represents your name and your suit colour which is red. All of the rest got the same but different gems and names of course but your gem is called Rudy it represents warmth, passion, fire and vitality.

Hope you like it and you know there is someone I want you to ask Loki and Thor for because I am sure they won't answer me as always.

The question is: who is Sirius black? And did they know him in their school days.

Love.

Crystal or Redy
___________________________________________

I smiled at the letter and closed it as time passed one by one started getting to bed but I needed to talk to Thor and Loki

"Thor, Loki I want to talk to you" I said getting my bedroom.

"What is it tony?" Thor asked sitting by me.

"When are we going to tell her?"
___________________________________________
*Y/n's pov*

We sat in the common room that day after Harry's discovery.

"Well there is something. Hagrid is back from London" Hermione said looking from the window.

"Let's go then" Ron said standing up from his place.