chapter five: leaving Hogwarts

Ready?
___________________________________________

"I don't know what is going on but take care crystal" ___________________________________________

___________________________________________

*Third person pov*

"Crystal!" Y/n heard someone shout her name while she and harry were walking around. She turned around to see Mathew running to her.

"What did you do?" Y/n asked immediately after seeing his face.

"I might have *breath* turned Draco's hair pink and orange" Mathew said panting "and now I am running from him and professor McGonagall"

"You really didn't think of doing it in a perfect time!?" Y/n' said with widened eyes.

"Umm....." Mathew scratched his neck with a goofy shrug. "And also..."

"What did y- wait here a minute" y/n' said realising the look that Mathew gives to Ginny who was walking by and said hello to them and Mathew blushed at her "did I just see you blush?!"

"N-no"

"It was pretty obvious" Harry spoke for the first time.

"Yes! OMG! You Fancy Her!!!!" Y/n' said excitedly.

"No! Yes! I don't know" Mathew said his arms slightly up.

"Ahhhh! انت بتحبها!!!!" Y/n' said and harry and Mathew snapped their head to y/n with a confused face "what?"

"What was that?" Harry said confusedly.

"That what?"

"That sentence with weird language?" Mathew continued Harry's line.

"Oh! That's Arabic" y/n' said casually "it mean 'you love her'"

"Since when you learn Arabic?" Harry asked.

"I learnt it years ago" y/n' said smirking "I think I need to teach you some languages"

"Okay I will leave you lovebirds" Mathew said winking at y/n before leaving.

"Hey! One day I will call you and ginny 'LovE BiRds'" y/n' shouted for Mathew to hear.

"In your dreams Odinson!" Mathew shouted back.

Y/n' chuckled and turned to harry who was admiring her.

"What?" Y/n' said "is there anything wrong?"

"No..no everything is perfect, don't you worry" Harry said smiling and started walking again.

They arrived at the black lake and sat there watching the sunset.

"Hello Harry and y/n" they heard a girl's voice. They turned to see Cho standing there waving at them.

Perfect time! Y/n' through rolling her eyes mentally.

"Oh hey cho" Harry said smiling at her as y/n gave her a short smile with a nod