chapter nine: a singing night

Hello! It is a small cute chapter between y/n and Peter but don't worry they are only a brother and a sister
___________________________________________

Hello! It is a small cute chapter between y/n and Peter but don't worry they are only a brother and a sister___________________________________________

"Do you think he will return my feelings?"
___________________________________________

*y/n's pov*

I got to the Astronomy tower. I lied to Hermione that I have training today. I only needed to talk with Peter.

I snapped my fingers and a bench was on the floor, near it a table with cup of hot chocolate and chocolate muffins.

I looked at my bracelet before pressing the gem.

"Peter parker" I whispered to the bracelet.

A blue light came out of the the bracelet. Flying around me and making Peter's body sitting by me in the bench. I wasn't weird to see people in a form of light.

"Hey redy" Peter said.

"Hey petite araignée" I said smiling at him.

"What's up?" Peter asked when he saw my face.

"I think...I think I am falling in love...for Harry" I said turning my face to Peter.

"Well that's not new" Peter said shrugging.

"What?" I said a frown on my face.

"You don't see your face when you read his letters or whenever I or the rest say his name to tease you. You blush like a tomato." Peter said calmly.

"Do you think he will return my feelings?" I asked.

"Of course! Who wouldn't like you y/n? First you are beautiful, smart, kind and brave, second you are the goddess of magic and you have a lot of power and third anyone would dream to have you to love them" Peter said so easily.

"But he is still 'Harry Potter' the boy who lived, the cute, kind, handsome, helpful, selfless boy. Who have a scar on his head in the shape of a bolt which makes him more cuter than he is already is" I said "Do you think he will notice a young fighter with powers which can destroy the whole wizarding world with just a snap?"

"As I said...any boy can dream for you to be his and his only" Peter said putting his hands of light on my shoulder. I turned my head to him smiling at him "hey! Wanna sing? Like we always so"

"I don't see why not? What song?" I asked smiling back.

"What about someone to you?" Peter said.

"And how we will make the music? You know I don't have my guitar with me here" I said raising an eyebrow.

"But I can still play" Peter said smirking.

I forgot that he could grab anything and I will see it but also in light way.

"Ready?"

"Ready"

"3"

"2"

"1"

And by that Peter started playing the guitar and I tapped my feet.

"I don't wanna die or fade away" I started.

"I just wanna be someone...I just wanna be someone" peter joined. "Dive and disappear without a trace...I just wanna be someone"

"Well doesn't everyone?" I sang shrugging

"And if you feel the great dividing
I wanna be the one you are guiding cause I believe that you could lead the way" Peter sang

"I just wanna be somebody to someone, oh
I wanna be somebody to someone, oh
I never had nobody and no road home
I wanna be somebody to someone" I sang and started acting out the words.

"And if the sun starts setting, the sky goes cold. Then if the clouds get heavy and start to fall I really need somebody to call my own
I wanna be somebody to someone" peter sang getting more and more in the mood.

"Someone to you
Someone to you
Someone to you
Someone to you" we both sang together.

"I don't even need to change the world" peter sang getting up on his legs as we started dancing.

"I'll make the moon shine just for your view.
I'll make the starlight circle the room" I sang dancing with Peter.

"And if you feel like night is falling....I wanna be the one you're calling....'Cause I believe that you could lead the way" Peter sang circling around me.

"I just wanna be somebody to someone, oh
I wanna be somebody to someone, oh
I never had nobody and no road home
I wanna be somebody to someone" I sang laughing at him.

"And if the sun starts setting, the sky goes cold... Then if the clouds get heavy and start to fall" Peter sang twirling me.

"I really need somebody to call my own
I wanna be somebody to someone" I sang and started flying in the air with my power. Flying freely around Peter.

"Someone to you
Someone to you
Someone to you
Someone to you
The kingdom come, the rise, the fall
The setting sun above it all
I just wanna be somebody to you
I just wanna be somebody to someone, oh
I wanna be somebody to someone, oh
I never had nobody and no road home
I wanna be somebody to someone
And if the sun starts setting, the sky goes cold
Then if the clouds get heavy and start to fall
I really need somebody to call my own
I wanna be somebody to someone
Someone to you
Someone to you
Someone to you
Someone to you
Someone to you" we both sang until we finished by sitting back in our places.

"Thank petite araignée" I said smiling at him.

"Anytime redy" Peter said smiling back.
___________________________________________

It is every fucking small chapter but it is the only one which is gonna be like that. I promise you.

Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter don't forget to vote and comment on the sentences you liked

See ya

Rosépotter