chapter twelve: Draco's origami

What is up?! HAPPY NEW YEAR! It is a surprise I guess I have updated now since I am always late. But here I am
___________________________________________

 But here I am___________________________________________

"Y/n! Relax!"
___________________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

Professor Dumbledore told us to go to the hall way as we started walking we also started talking. And obviously other students started talking too. But the question that all of us were asking

How did siruis black enter the castle?

"Maybe he apparted? You know just appeared and disappeared in the air" Ron suggested.

"Honestly...am I the only one who read Hogwarts a history?" Hermione said signing.

"Probably...why?" I said as we stopped in front of the hall way door.

"Because you can't appart in the castle" Hermione said as we turned out faces to face the door.

"Well...now we don't have a dorm" I said as I got nudged hardly by Hermione "what?! I can't say we don't dorm? What is this? Not a dorm"

We started laughing as we entered the hall way. At least I managed to relax them specially Harry...

We got into our sleeping bags. Harry on my left, Ron and Hermione are on my right.

"I don't feel comfortable" I said cracking my neck.

"Don't worry y/n'. I guess we will be back to our dorm by tomorrow" Hermione assured me.

"Everyone stop talking and get to bed! Lights with be closed in a minute" Percy shouted.

The lights went of and it was dark in the hall way. The only light was there was the light of the ghosts and the moon.

I turned to my face to the left side to see Harry's green eyes shining still awake.

"Can't sleep?" Harry whispered

"Yeah...you?" I said

"Same... But mostly worried" Harry said with a poor smile.

"same here...I mean siruis black is looking for both of us. He wants to kill you and I don't know... kidnap me?" I said with a raised brow.

We heard a the hall way door get opened so me and harry pretend to be asleep.

"Any news, professor?" Percy's voice asked.

"If there are any news I will tell you, Mr. Weasley" Dumbledore's voice said as we heard another footsteps came near.

"Professor there is not sign for black" professor Snape's voice said.