II

"What!?!?!? H-how do—"

"He's working for me sweetheart.", Michael replied

The only things that Keisha was thinking were, 'Why would Tre do that....', 'Why is he working for him' & 'Why WOULD HE work for him'......Her inner thoughts were interrupted by Michael snapping his fingers at her.

"Huh!??!"

"I said he's working f—"

"Nigga I heard you the first time. I don't need yo' ass to be sounding like a broken record...."

He was getting irritated more & more by Keisha's smart mouth, but he had to keep his composure.

"Y'know know what....you're coming with me."

Keisha looked at him like he grew another head.

"I think the fuck not.", Keisha said "Cause 1.) I barely know you. 2.) You probably a drug dealer or mass murderer of some sort & 3.) Cause of Tre's ass.....I rather stay here.....at home, so on that note, you can leave....there's the door." And as soon as Keisha was about to walk upstairs to her bedroom, she was suddenly grabbed by the arms by two men.

"Hey!! LET ME GOO!!!!"

"Take her to the car & make sure that she doesn't escape."

"Let me gooo!!!!"

And before she was about to go out of the door, she stopped herself by putting her legs on the edges of the front door, "Wait....."
He rolled his eyes and turned around towards her direction, "What is it now...."

"Where's my dog!?!?? What did y'all do to her!?!??"

"We didn't do anything to the dog, it's in the cage. And I don't kill dogs or children, even though I don't like dogs that much, I don't do shit like that. But anyways, let's go, I don't have the patience for this shit."

Keisha put her legs down & they continue to carry her to the car. As they put her in the car, Michael opened the driver side of the door, got in & closed it. He turned around to face her & said, "For starters, you better chill with that attitude when you enter my shit. And two, you better not touch nothing & I mean nothing..."

"Oh, you don't have to worry about the second part. I just need to see Tre, I don't give a fuck about that other shit. Just take me there so I can go back home please.", Keisha replied back while rolling her eyes

As Michael started the ignition to the car, he mumbled to himself, "This woman is gonna be the death of me....." & drove off to head to his "underground business".

" & drove off to head to his "underground business"