X

~Weeks Later~

~Weeks Later~

It's been weeks since I met & hung out with Elle for the first time and to be honest, I actually like this girl. From that day forward we hung out ever since, not every single day but from time to time. But anyways, I was shopping with my older & younger sister, Jordyn & Mariah. And as we were exiting the shop, we saw Michael talking to a woman and was hugging her.

"Girl who tf is that woman??", said Mariah

"Do you want us to beat her up??", replied Jordyn

"No. I don't think that's ness—"

And before I was about to finish my sentence, I saw Michael kissing her forehead. After he kissed her forehead, he and the unknown woman went their separate ways. After we saw what we witnessed, Jordyn went into big sister protection mode.

"Oh hell nah!! We gon kick Michael's ass and her ass. Cause what he not finna do is disrespect you like that and—"

"Jordyn....I'll handle this when I get home.."

"Are you sure cause if not the we gon—"

"JoJo....I'm sure. Imma handle it. Just be patient with me...same goes to you Mariah."

"I didn't say anything Keisha??!!!!"

"I know, but you were thinking it."

"I—yeah....you right. I was, but I chose to."

When we got to the parking lot, I said my goodbyes to Mariah & Jordyn and drove back to my house.

~Moments later~

I was chilling in my house watching cartoons until I heard a knock on my door. I got up from my couch and opened my door to see Michael with flowers in his hands.

"Wassup girl."

"Hi..."

I left the door open and went back on the couch. Michael slightly scrunched up his face as he closed the door. After he placed the flowers on my counter. He sat down next to me, "What's wrong?"

I paused my tv and turned my body towards his direction, "I want to ask you a question and I want you to be honest with me."

"Okay baby. What's the question."

"Are talking to some other girl??"

"No baby...why would you think that?"

I paused for a moment, "Because....when Jordyn, Mariah & I were exiting the shop, I saw you from across the street and I saw you with a woman and I saw you hugging and kissing her on her forehead."

After Michael heard everything I had to say, he started to chuckle.

"What....why are you laughing??"