III

*The next day*It's been a day since that incident with miss smart mouth & I hope that she gets the rest of my money soon

*The next day*
It's been a day since that incident with miss smart mouth & I hope that she gets the rest of my money soon. Anyways, as my buzzer went off, I got up from my bed to take a shower. As I went to the bathroom to freshen up before I went to the shower, I heard a small voice coming from the bedroom, "Baby.....where are you at?"
"I'm in the bathroom, what do you want?"
As I continue to freshen myself up in the mirror, I see her walk in here with just a robe on, "You really gonna shower without us daddy?"
"Lia, we already had sex hours earlier & plus, I had shit to do today.....and where is Elle??"
"You always say this Michael.....and Elle is still in bed knocked out."
'Damn.....I wore out Elle this time.', I thought to myself.
"Lia....both of y'all know how I was, before, during & after, y'all got with me..."
"I know that baby, but--"
"But, nothing Lia...."
After I freshen up, and before I was about to shower, I saw Lia pouting her lips together. Usually I fall for it, but not this time because I have really important shit to do today.

Minutes into working at my job, I was still thinking about how I can get the rest of the money

Minutes into working at my job, I was still thinking about how I can get the rest of the money. I want to call Tre, but he's still on my shit list from last night. And while I was doing some task at my job, I felt my phone buzz, I looked at my phone and saw that Michael out of all people texted me and how the fuck did he got my phone number, I barely give my number out to people these days.....
"Don't forget about my money smart ass.", he replied

I replied back, "Don't fuckin' rush me, I'm working on it & how did you get my number anyway!?!?!?!"

"Who do you think I got from....Use your damn brain....."

I took a deep breath because of 1.) I'm at work and 2.) I'm not trying to get fired because of this negro

Then I replied back to him, "Look here bruh, I was just asking you a simple question.....and if you keep nagging me about this shit, then I'm not giving you yo' funky ass money back!!"

His message bubble appeared, but then disappeared for a few seconds until he finally sent his message, "Imma keep tellin' you this, you betta watch that tone with me!"

"Whatever nigga. I don't have time for this shit, imma give you yo' money....."

I quickly turn off my phone, before Michael's dumb ass replied to me again. After I turned my phone, I continued to do my work.