XVI

Even though it's been some years since I haven't seen or spoken to her, I suddenly got nervous as soon as I saw her again and I know I shouldn't be nervous

Even though it's been some years since I haven't seen or spoken to her, I suddenly got nervous as soon as I saw her again and I know I shouldn't be nervous.....but it was 5 years of no communicate that we're talking about here.

"Hey bunny."

At first, I thought Keisha was gonna run up and hug me, but she just stood there, frozen in pure shock. I slowly walked up to her and started to caress her face, "You aight?"

She didn't say anything, but laid her face in my chest with her eyes closed. I guess all the memories from those years ago came back to her instantly. She rose her head up and looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes of hers....god I've missed her.

"Hey Michael."

"How've you been?"

"I've been alright...but um....can we talk for a moment....in private."

"Y-yeah....sure."

As she escorted me back to the house, I looked at Tré and we gave each other a concerned, but confused look to each other. To be honest, I don't know what our conversation is gonna be, but I know that it's gonna be something important to discuss.

As the both of us walked into the kitchen, Keisha was looking through the refrigerator and offered me a drink.

"Would you like something to drink before we sit on the couch?"

"No, I'm good, but thank you tho."

"Okay."

As the both of us sat on the couch, there was an awkward silence between us and I know it's mostly because we haven't physically spoken to each other in a couple of years and also we don't know how our conversation is going to go.

"So....um....how long how you been out of jail Michael?"

"Hm....I've been out of jail for a little while now....it was kind of tough to get back on my feet again at first, but I'm slowly starting to get the hang of it again. How about you?"

"Well....I've been out of jail for a couple of years now.....I was staying at Mariah's house for a little while before I got this place."

I started to chuckled, "I see that the eyewear business that you was talking about while we were together finally payed off didn't it?"

"Mhm....yup it did...I'm surprised that you remember that Michael."

"Of course I'm gonna remember, I'm ya man—I mean....I was your man....sorry...."

"Don't apologize, it just a lil slip up."

As Keisha took a sip of her drink, I looked over to her and noticed that she changed....physically.....her ass had gotten bigger and her breasts was bigger than before. I didn't realize that I was staring too hard at her until Keisha tapped me on the shoulder.