XIII

It's 12 o'clock on the dot and the club was officially closed, as most of the consumers were  either waiting for a ride or just being a drunken mess

It's 12 o'clock on the dot and the club was officially closed, as most of the consumers were  either waiting for a ride or just being a drunken mess. Michael and Keisha were on the side of his car kissing her spot and grabbing her ass while Keisha was trying to tell Michael to stop it while she laughing and giggling like a schoolgirl.

"God I wish I could could take you back to ya' house, so I can give you some dick, but sadly I have shit to do when we leave here."

"That's okay, do what you have to do baby."

After the both of them kissed, they went on their separate ways. When Jordyn and Mariah dropped off Keisha at her house, she quickly got out of her club clothes and change into her pajamas. As she was about to get comfortable in her bed, Amiyah was on her side of the bed barking at her, as Keisha was slightly annoyed by Amiyah's barking, she put her on the bed right beside her.

"Now don't bother me anymore Amiyah."

As she got comfortable, she scrolled through her feed being bored out of her as usual until Michael texted her.

Daddy💗
I'm comin ova later on
Read 12:30 AM

Okay💕
Read 12:31 AM

After texting him back, she was scrolling on her phone some more until she started to get sleepy. So she charge her phone and went to sleep.

A couple hours had past as she slept until a noise from downstairs instantly woke her up. She grabbed her bat from under her bed and slowly started to walk down the steps until she saw a person in all black was in the kitchen and before she was about to attack him another person came up from behind her and grabbed her.

"LET GO OF ME!!!"

As she was trying to fight off the person who was grabbing her the other person in black took out their pistol and pistol whipped her knocking her out instantly. As the two kidnappers was about to escort Keisha out the house, they heard barking behind him, they turned around to see a small dog barking at them.

"You go handle that damn dog & put that little bastard in a cage, I'm putting this bitch in the car."

After a few minutes of putting Keisha in the backseat of the car, the other kidnapper came out of the house not too long after, "Is that dog in the cage?"

"Yeah."

"Aight, now let's go back."

Both of the kidnappers got into the car and start to drive straight to Don's headquarters.