XII

It's been a while since Michael hasn't spoken to me and honestly, I feel numb

It's been a while since Michael hasn't spoken to me and honestly, I feel numb. A while back, I was boohoo crying and everything. A bitch was going through it. There were some times that I wanted to call or text Michael, but I chose not to because he probably wasn't gonna return any of my texts or calls.

So the majority of the time, I just have been going to work, hanging out with my sisters and my friends, lying with my dog or doing yoga/meditation. And at the end of the day before I go to bed. Some of the times, my sisters were trying to get me out of the house for a couple of hours, but I rejected their offer as always until one day my sisters barged into my room trying to drag me out of my room.

"What the hell??!!!! What is wrong with y'all??!!!!!"

"Bitch, I'm sick of you being cooped up in this house. The both of us got it for the first couple of days, but now we're sick of it bitch.", Jordyn said

"Ughhh leave me alone y'all."

As I went back to my bed and was about to shield myself with the covers, Mariah yanked it off of me, "Aht aht nope!! We're going out tonight. So come on let's go, go clean ya self up."

"Ugh fine whatever. And I'm only doing this just for the both of y'all to leave me tf alone."

"Alright....can y'all leave my room please??!!"

Mariah & Jordyn looked at each other, then looked at me and simultaneously said, "No."

"Ugh, y'all are the worst....alright, imma take a shower."

"Okay"
~A Few Moments Later~

After I got out of the shower, I entered my room once again and saw my sisters in my closet looking for clothes for me to wear.

"Where are we even going anyway??", I replied

"We're going to a club.", Mariah replied back

"Ughhhh, why the club.....can we go to the coffee shop or even shopping like we usually do??!!!"

"No! And that's finally. And plus we need to get you out of that funk especially over that bobbleheaded nigga that you're dating...."

"Ughhh okay fine!! I'll go!!"