XI

I woke up from the bed groggy as ever, I slowly rose up from my bed and rubbed my eyes

I woke up from the bed groggy as ever, I slowly rose up from my bed and rubbed my eyes. As I was marinating for a while, I noticed a couple of rings sitting on my vanity desk until I realized that Michael stayed the night.

As I got up to pick some clothes from my closet, I heard the shower stop running, so I knew for sure that Michael was getting out of the shower. While I was continuing to get some clothes, I felt Michael's arms wrapped around my waist.

"Morning babe."

"Morning bighead."

"Come on man, I thought we already passed that."

"Mm no. I'm still gonna call you that for joking purposes of course."

"Mhm, you better.", he replied as he slapped my ass, "So, babe, what you finna do today??"

"Well....i was planning to going to the mall."

"Again?? Didn't we go to the mall not too long ago??"

"Yes baby. I knowwwww, but baby, I forgot to get something when we were there the last time."

"Why didn't you get it the last time that we went there...?"

"Michael, you was sweet talking to me & kissing me and what not....you had me feeling like Khadijah from Living Single when she gets kissed & loved on by Scooter."

"Oh really?? I made you feel that way??"

"Yes boy.", as I playfully rolled my eyes

"Good. I'm glad I'm doing that. So, you going to the mall by yourself or do you want me to come with you?"

"It doesn't matter babe."

"Alright baby, hurry up and go shower. We gotta make this mall trip quick, I wanna cuddle with you when we get back."

"Okay!", as i yelled from the bathroom

~Sometime later~

As Michael & I arrived at the mall, it was somewhat packed. But we had to make this shopping quick so we won't get trampled on. We kind of went out separate ways a little but so we can get the stuff that we need. Moments after I got my stuff, I saw swarming pass through people like a wasp until I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry!!"

"Oh no don't apologize this is my fa—", I stopped myself until I realized who I bumped into....

"Well well well isn't it just pleasant to see the woman who stole my man..."

"Lia, he wasn't your man....and two, I didn't "steal" him from you....."

"Girl whatever, I just wanna let you know that you better watch ya' back....."

"What the fuck you finna do?!!! You're pregnant....."