IV

It's been a week and a half since that incident between me & Michael happened and I wanted to take my mind off of it, so I'm about to go to the mall

*Sometime later*

I stopped at my destination for today & I parked my car in front of the mall so I could go into the mall quicker and I was about to unplug my phone from the charger. I instantly got a text from my best friend, Cassidy.

"I'm at the food court so we could meet up."

"Aight."

Cassidy has been my best friend since the 7th grade. I love her to death & she has been my backbone & has been by my side since day one especially in my darkest days, she hasn't left my side & I love her for that. As I gathered my things before I got out, I saw a similar car, but I shook it off because there's multiple people with that same car. So I got out of the car, and walked into the mall. As I entered the food court, I saw Cassidy sitting at the table waiting for me.

"Cassidy!!!", I yelled

She looked up and she ran towards me with a smile on her face.

"Girllll, we saw each other like last month."

"I know Isha, I just miss you so much."

And yes....she's that type of friend.

"Well I miss you too!"

"So, what'chu wanna stop at first??"

"Um.....how about SavagexFenty!"

"Ooo yes! Come on girl!!", as she grabbed my hand as we went to the store.

*Moments later*

Cassidy & I were in this store for about almost an hour and we were still trying to find the perfect lingerie for ourselves. And as we were continuing to look Cassidy nudged my arm.

"Ow....what is it...."

"I know I can't see clearly sometimes, but someone is catching a glimpse at you.

"Chile please.", I said nonchalantly

"Keisha....I'm telling you the truth." as I was about to look, she stopped me. "Don't look yet." She paused for a moment "Okay.....Now!"
I turned to see who was looking at me & my heart dropped to my chest....it was Michael.....

'What & Why is this mf at the lingerie store?", I thought to myself

"We need to hide somewhere."

"Where to, we don't know where to hide....."

"Welll....how about the fitting rooms...."