VI

As the sun was beaming down in Michael's room, Keisha woke up from the bed and started to yawn and stretch

As the sun was beaming down in Michael's room, Keisha woke up from the bed and started to yawn and stretch. And as she marinated for a minute, she looked around the room and realized that she wasn't in her room nor in her house and she almost panicked when she noticed that she was naked until she heard the shower running in the other room. Then the realization hit her....she spent the night at Michael's last night. With Keisha putting two and two, she heavily sighed and laid back on the bed.

'What the fuck.....', she thought to herself

While she was in her train of thought, she heard Michael's voice from the distance.

"I see someone's finally awake.",

She turned to her right and Michael entered the bedroom with a towel over his shoulder.

"Come on bruh, put on that towel!!"

"Girl, if you don't shut up.....you literally seen me naked while I just in them guts of yours late last night....so chill the fuck out...."

As he was looking through his closet trying to find something to wear for today, Keisha got up from his bed to go take a shower and as she was about to enter the bathroom, she felt a loud pop on her ass. She turned around and mean mugged Michael for doing that.

"That ass is just fat, goddamn girl....", he said as he bit his bottom lip

Keisha rolled her eyes and locked the bathroom so he wouldn't try to do anything sneaky cause if she didn't, she probably wouldn't leave his house. After she closed the bathroom wall storage looking for a towel and washcloth, she first noticed that she had a light purple hickey on the side of her neck and other slight purple hickeys on other parts of her body, then she noticed red marks on her backside....deep red marks....and finally she noticed her face & hair.....her makeup was smudged, especially her lipstick. Some of her mascara was either smudged as well or was running down her face.
While she was still looking in the mirror, she thought, 'Damn....he really fucked my shit up'

"Chile lemme wipe the rest of this makeup off before I go into the shower", she said

It didn't take her that long to wipe the rest of the makeup off her face before she hit the shower.

{45 minutes later}

After a deep deep deep cleansing, she unlocked the door and entered his bedroom once again. She was looking everywhere in the bedroom trying to find her clothes until she heard Michael clear his throat.

He said, "Looking for this?" while holding up the clothes

"Yes, thanks!"

As she walked up to Michael trying to grab her stuff until he held it above her head.

"It's too early for this shit Michael, now come on and give me my clothes back."

"I am, but under one condition...."