Epilogue

5 years later2004

5 years later
2004

It was 7 o'clock in the evening and Keisha was in the kitchen cooking dinner and while she was in her own little world, she felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around her waist, "Yes baby?"

"Nothing. I just wanna hold you that's all.", Michael humbled back as his head nuzzled into her neck.

She kissed on top of his head and continued cooking, as they were being lovey dovey to each other, they heard a tiny voice saying 'ew' from afar. They turn around to see their 5 year old son Amari with a scrunched up face. As a 5 year old, Amari has a big personality for his age and majority of the time, he acts like 25 instead of 5. Every parent goes through that phase when it comes to a child whose is pre-school age.

"You don't like that that I'm giving your mother kisses little man?!!"

"No, you're giving my momma the cooties!"

"Alright little man, imma step away from ya momma, I'm not gonna give her no more cooties."

Before Michael left, he leaned over to Keisha and whispered, "This isn't over babygirl." and gave her a slight slap on her ass before he left the room. She only chuckled and shook her head.

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

As Keisha & Amari was sitting at the table eating their dinner, she called Michael's name to come eat and Michael came into the dining room with the phone in his hand.

"Hey imma call you back."

As soon as he ended the call, he kissed her on the forehead and starting to eat his dinner, "Who was that Michael?"

"Oh that was Tré, he was calling me about some things."

"Oh? What was it?"

"Oh, it's nothing..."

Keisha just looked at him like he got three heads, he said that Tré called him for something, but says that it's "nothing". Keisha had a feeling a that Michael & Tré were up to something, but she didn't know what it was, but was willing to find out soon.

Hours Later

As Michael & Keisha was getting ready for bed, he slowly started to kiss on her neck, but Keisha wasn't having it.

"Wha-? What did I do?!"

"I need to know what you & Tré are up to?"

"I can't tell you baby...I wish I could tell you, but I don't wanna ruin it."

"Don't wanna ruin what exactly?"

"Baby...just let it go okay? Just get some sleep."

As Michael turned off the lamp off on his side and went to sleep, Keisha suddenly started to get upset, usually he tells her things, but for today, he didn't tell her nothing and told her to get over it. She wanted the urge to smack that nigga with a pillow, but she didn't want to wake up their son if he hears them arguing, so she lets it go and went to sleep as well.