VIII

The sun was hitting me in the face while I was having my beauty sleep

The sun was hitting me in the face while I was having my beauty sleep. I turned around on my right side so I could avoid the sun rays beaming on my face again. While I was trying to go to sleep again, I heard the shower running in the bathroom. I almost got scared of who it was in my house until I saw a Royal Oak AP diamond watch sitting on my small dresser. After I saw the watch, I calmed myself down a bit because sometimes I forget that Michael wears that watch sometimes. As I rose up from my bed, marinating, I heard Michael coming out from the bathroom.

"I see that someone's up."

"Well, good morning to you too."

As I was about to get out of bed, Michael pushed me back down with my arms above my head. He leaned his head down and started to kiss & lick on my neck and as he was continuing to do so, a small moan came out of my mouth.

"Mhm mhm, Michael stop....you already had some earlier this morning.", I slid my hand out of his grip and slightly pushed his chest back.

"I'm sorry lil mama, it's just that shit was good and I can't get enough of ya girl."

I chuckled at his sprung comment, "Michael, this is second time that we had sex."

Michael lifted his right hand and started to caress my bottom lip with his thumb, "I know.....but I feels like its more than that.....I hate to admit it, but you got a nigga sprunged."

I smirked at Michael as I got out of my bed, and while I was walking towards the bathroom, I turned around and said, "Sweetie, you were sprunged when you first saw me...."

"Yeah....that's true, but it's that mouth of yours that turns me off."

"Baby boy....but this mouth of mines was sucking the life of yo' dick earlier this morning...."

Michael was about to say something, but chose not to because he knows it's true.

"Oop! Cat got ya tongue Jackson??"

"Just go in the bathroom before I fuck you again."

I playfully rolled my eyes at Michael and went into the bathroom to freshen up.

{An hour later}

After I had gotten out of the shower and freshened up and after I was finished, I went downstairs to cook some breakfast and while I was getting stuff out of the refrigerator, I felt Michael's hand wrapped around my waist.

"Yes Michael??"

"I was letting you know that I'm about to head out."

"Okay, but don't you want some breakfast before you leave?"

"Nah....I already had my breakfast earlier this morning....", he said as he bit his bottom lip.

"I--bye Michael!!"

And before he kissed me, I moved my hand on top of his lips.

"What's that for??"

"Since you leaving, you need to break it off with them, cause if you want me, then you need to cut them off.....cause if not....imma have to entertain another nig—."