XIV

~Warehouse~

~Warehouse~

"So....how are you going to do this Mike??"

"I don't know.....but I know for a fact that he's gonna have me ambushed so imma need some of y'all to come with me."

"And do you where he's keeping her at??"

"The only place where he's keeping her is at his warehouse."

"That same warehouse when he left our crew all those years ago?"

"Mhm yup."

"God, he's so dumb.....I understand if it was somewhere that we don't know of, but his warehouse? Really?!!!"

"Tré, know you he wasn't the smartest one in the group."

"And he still ain't tbh....."

Michael didn't respond back to Tré cause he knew that Don still wasn't that smart til this day. But sometimes he wonders how is he one of the biggest drug dealers alongside him and a few other people, but be stupid as fuck.....The world may never know to be honest.

"Alright men.....get ya things cause we going to his warehouse and we're ending this shit once and for all!!"

Michael went upstairs to his office to get some things and as he was getting them, he started to get angrier and angrier by the minute....the thought of Don hurting or torturing her was making his blood boil.

'Imma make that nigga pay!!', He thought to himself 'He's gonna wish he never did this!!'

And while Michael was getting some of his weapons, he heard a knock on the door.

"What is it Tré.....", said Michael

"We're ready.....we're just waiting you."

"Alright.....I'll be down there."

Michael left his office with Tré and walked down the stairs to see the majority of his crew standing next to their cars waiting on him.

"Alright men.....let's get this shit done and over with....."