XV

TW: miscarriage
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

While I tried to move in my sleep, I heard someone's voice saying, "She's finally awake

While I tried to move in my sleep, I heard someone's voice saying, "She's finally awake."
As I slowly started to open my eyes to realize that it was Tré who had his hand holding onto mine for dear life. And as I slowly started to look around at my surroundings, I suddenly realized that I was at a hospital.

"W-hat am I doing here??"

"Some of the homies & I rushed y'all to the nearest hospital since that incident happened.", Tré said to me

"'Y'all??' What you mean—oh my god.....Michael! WHERES MICHAEL?!!! IS HE OKAY?!!!! IS HE—"

"Keisha can you calm down for a second?!! He's doing fine, he's still healing from the surgery that they did."

"Surgery? What surgery?!!"

"....They had to pull out the bullets where he was shot at...he almost didn't make it when they was trying to get the last bullet out, but surprisingly, they manage it take it out."

"Oh thank god....is he awake now??"

"Yeah, he's awake."

"Good cause I need to see him."

"Aht aht, slow ya roll, you still need to heal as well!"

I instantly rolled my eyes at Tré while laying back down on the bed. As I was talking to Tré about other things until Jordyn and Mariah barged into the room crying and hugged me.

"Please don't hug me tight y'all, I'm still healing from my wounds."

"Sorry....", Mariah replied

"Are you doing okay Keisha??", said Jordyn

"Yeah.....it's just that I'm still healing that's all....I'm just curious, how did y'all know what hospital that I was staying at?"

"Tré.", Jordyn & Mariah simultaneously said

"Not surprised..."

And before Tré was about to say something smart, a doctor entered my room, "Ah, I see that you're awake now. How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling alright, just healing that's all."

"That's good. I just came here to tell you that we run some blood tests and from the looks of it, you're doing fine....."

"Good that's what I like to hear."

As I excited to hear my results, I see that the doctor gave me a sad, but concerning look on her face.

"What?? What's wrong??"

"Umm.....I don't know how to tell you this, but while doing your blood test, we also found that you were pregnant."