✨1

Estelle's pov

The car stopped in front of a fascinating hotel. It looked like it was out of a 1920's movie. Its ArtDeco architecture looked exquisite. It made me think of the golden era of Hollywood and all those glamorous rich ladies.

I took a deep breath and entered the hotel ready to start a new life.I looked around and saw that this hotel is not just beautiful on the outside but on the inside as well.A real gem.The three big chandeliers weren't making much light which made everything look a bit frightening but still beautiful.

I looked around until I saw the reception desk right against the entrance.Behind the desk was sat a tall woman with large earrings, embroidered neck scarf, and what looked like Cleopatra-style make-up.She was occupied reading a book and didn't see me entering the hotel so I sat in front of the desk and rang the vintage bell.

She shifted her attention from the book to me as I waited for her to speak.

"How may I help you?"

"Hello, I've booked a room for one person a few days ago."

"Name please?"

"Estelle Hendrix"

She looked through the book of reservations.

"I found you"

Behind her was a wall with wooden elements where all the keys were stored.She turned around and took a key from there then looked at me.

"You're such a lovely girl.It would be so terrible if you would die here.My suggestion for you is to leave this hotel as long as you still can."

I looked at her weirdly and started laughing.

"You're funny"

"I'm not joking.I advised you but it's your choice to listen to me or not.Don't tell anyone I told you to leave. Especially the blonde bitch if you have the displeasure to meet her."

"Who?"

"Oh don't worry, you'll probably find out who I'm talking about soon. Just don't fall in her trap."

I was a little scared but I hoped none of what she said was real so I smiled politely and took the keys from her hand.

"Uhm I'm pretty tired and I think I should go to my room."

She sighed.

"No one believes me until everyone realizes everything I say it's true but it's either too late for them to leave this place or they're already dead. Anyway, have a nice stay here. If you want to talk to someone or need me you'll find me at the bar."

"Thank you"

I took my luggage and walked to the elevator. The golden doors opened and I entered it pressing the button to the floor my room was situated on.

When I got to the floor my room was supposed to be on I walked on the light grey-green with wooden elements corridor. The carpet was black, yellow, and dark red with polygon stamps and the lights were just as dim as the one in the lobby.