🎄31

Hiiii. I'm officially in summer break so I have more time to write. I hope I'll finish this story by the end of the summer because I want to start another one. I don't know yet if I want it to be about Gaga or about the countess again but what I know is that I won't update it as slow as I update this one. I love you all. Thank you for still reading my story.💕

Elizabeth's pov

I entered the living room to find the maid taking plates from the cupboard to place on the table. When I heard Estelle looking for me, I started explaining to her how she was going to work these days while we were here.

"Babe"

When I turned around, there she was, wearing the shirt I had dropped on the floor the day before, looking stunning. Her hair was tied into a bun and she wore no makeup. Every time I saw her, I thought to myself, "What a lucky woman I am."

"What is it?" I opened my arms for her.

"I want you to help me choose a dress." She hugged my waist looking at me.

"Choose whatever you feel like wearing. You know look amazing in anything you wear."

"I still need your help."

"Alright, then I'll help you, babe."

"What I don't like about surprises is that I never know what to wear because I don't know what we're gonna do."

"Dress the way you usually dress on Christmas day. I see you started unpacking already." I followed her into the dressing room.

"Kind of. Christmas is a big deal in my family, and we all dress up every year, so I was thinking about this dress. Is this too much?"

"No, it's perfect."

"I thought we were gonna stay in bed and do nothing all day."

"Maybe we can do that tomorrow, then we can explore the city."

"Sounds good, how long are we gonna stay in New York?"

"As long as you want. If it were for me I'd stay here forever. Only me and you, no one to bother us, no one to put you in danger. A dream."

"I would too but we can't. Let's think about the time we'll leave after New Year's eve." She kissed my lips.

"Have I ever told you how much I love the way you look in my shirt?" I chuckled and kissed her again.

"Maybe" She smirked and pressed her lips against mine.

"You have some of my lipstick on your lips." I laughed and kissed her again.

"This happens all the time."

"You look cute. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas. One more kiss and then I'm going to the shower." I kissed her again, smiling in the middle of our kiss because of how happy I was.

. . . . . .

I changed into my red dress and fixed my hair before leaving the bedroom to allow Estelle to get ready. I returned to the kitchen and saw the maid with two young men taking food from the bags.