✨14

Hi, here is a new chapter for you guys. It's a very long chapter and I hope you'll enjoy reading it. I know I rushed things in the previous chapter, and I apologize for that; I had planned to keep Estelle and Elizabeth apart for a few more chapters to make it more dramatic, but I changed my mind, and now I kind of regret it. Anyway, another thing I wanted to mention is that this chapter contains smut, and I hope it is written alright. I have a feeling that this story will be very long because I have a lot of ideas for it and I hope you won't get bored of it at some point. I'd like to thank everyone for your support; it motivates me to keep writing. I love you all💕

. . . . . . . .

Estelle's pov

We stayed like that, hugging each other for a long while. My heart stopped hurting and I was feeling so overwhelmed with love and happiness. I could stay like this all day without getting bored or tired. She was my everything.

I looked at her tired face, her eyes were red from so much crying. I will never forgive myself for what I did to her but at least I could try to become a better girlfriend for her.

"You should eat something and get some rest. We'll talk about everything when you'll feel better." I said caressing her cheek.

"Okay but don't leave me please" she looked at me.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'll stay here with you. Now you have to eat." I took one of the decanters of blood from the floor and gave it to her.

She took the decanter to her mouth and drank all of the liquid that was inside. She gave me the decanter back, blood dripping from her mouth. It was so weird for me to see her drinking human blood but I accepted her the way she was and it didn't bother me. As long as she was healthy and happy like this it didn't have why to bother me.

She wiped her mouth while I kicked off my shoes and got in bed with her covering ourselves with the duvet. I hugged her to myself and pressed a kiss on her head trying to warm her cold body. We were both laying on our sides, one of her legs was between mine while her head was buried in my chest.

"How do I know you will still be here when I wake up?" she looked at me with her big green eyes.

"I'll be here, don't worry. I promise you" I looked at her.

"Okay" she hugged me very tightly and closed her eyes.

I watched her slowly fall asleep until my eyes felt heavy and I drift off to sleep as well. I could finally sleep peacefully with the woman I love in my arms feeling free from all the unnecessary thoughts that were in my mind all these weeks.

That day we didn't do much, we just talked about everything we had to talk about and I promised her next time I won't act so childish again. She was very scared to get back together with me because she didn't want to get her heart broken again but couldn't live without me as I couldn't without her. I promised her I'll take care of her heart and I'll make her feel loved and cared about. She was my whole world, my everything.

. . . . . . . .

A few days have passed and me and Elizabeth were back together more in love than ever. She didn't even let me leave the bed these days saying that she missed me too much to let go of me but I wasn't complaining. Spending all my time with her made me happy, she made me happy.

Now we were both laying in bed, cuddling talking about different topics. It was late afternoon and we had both just woke up from a two hours long nap. This nap was a well-needed nap after the rough sex we had in the morning. Most of the time she was rough and dominant in bed but sometimes she liked to be gentle and sweet showing me how much she loved me.