✨11

Estelle's pov

After we finished showering, I put on the panties Elizabeth had given me from her closet, and we both dried our hairs. I didn't have any pajamas and I knew I could ask her for some, but honestly, when I'm sleeping with her, I prefer to be naked. I enjoy how her skin feels against mine and how intimate this is.

I sat on the bed, the soft, silky material of the bedsheets brushing against my skin. Elizabeth entered the room wearing a beautiful robe that she had left untied, revealing her perky tits. I expected her to come to the bed, but instead, she went to a tray and poured a red liquid, which I believe was blood, into a glass before lighting a cigarette. She looked so hot like this, I had no idea she was a smoker; I always considered women who smoke, very attractive.

She took both the ashtray and the glass, placed them on the bedside table, then sat on the bed with her back against the headboard.

"Come here, kitten" she said, indicating a spot on her lap.

Smirking, I crawled over to her and sat on her lap, staring at her. My attention was drawn to one of her boobs, which was revealed by the robe due to the position she was in.

"You've been staring since I got out of the bathroom" she laughed and I raised a brow at her.

"Does it bother you? I'm sure you're aware of how much I adore your boobs." With a smirk on my face, I squeezed her boob, and she laughed as she looked down at my hand. She used her free hand to squeeze one of my ass cheeks while smirking at me.

"Of course it doesn't" she blew all the cigarette smoke in my face. I simply rolled my eyes playfully at her without saying anything.

She wrapped her hands around my waist, drawing me in closer.

"We need to talk about something," she said as she brushed a strand of hair away from my face, and I wondered what it was.

"Is everything okay?" I looked at her with a curious look on my face. Her gaze was fixed on mine, and I waited for her to speak, a little afraid of what she might say.

"Yes, don't be concerned. Everything between us is so new and exciting. I've been wondering what to call this thing that's going on between us. You're probably aware that you're very special to me, and that you're not just a lover or someone I like to have fun with. The difference between you and everyone else that's been in my life before is that I have feelings for you. Every time I see you, my heartbeat quickens and I feel as if I'm about to pass out from nervousness. I love the sensation you give me every time we're together, and even though I'm scared, I can't stop thinking about how badly I want this, how badly I want to call you mine. Estelle, would you like to be my girlfriend?" she stroke my back, her gaze never leaving mine.

"You are the most amazing person I have ever met in my entire life. I'm falling for you so hard, and I'm so glad you asked because, yes, I want more than anything to be your girlfriend."

I put my hand on her cheek and kissed her lips. We were both smiling like two crazy people in love, our lips moving in unison. She put a little pressure on me and drew me in closer deepening our intense kiss. It was such a romantic moment between us. I could taste her divine flavor on my tongue and was completely lost in the passion of our kiss.

When we both pulled apart I looked at her with a very big smile on my face, my lips swollen and flushed from our kiss.

"My girlfriend" I said biting my lip.

"Your girlfriend" she said back smiling.

"What will happen to Donovan? Will you guys still see each other?" I looked at her very nervous hoping what I said wouldn't upset her.