🎄23

Hiii, I know many of you might not expect me to post a new chapter so soon but I'm on Christmas break and I have plenty of time to write new things for you. This chapter is the start of let's call it a mini-series of chapters about Christmas. Even though Christmas has been 2 days ago I had this idea in my mind since I started this book and I promise to make it interesting for you all. Thank you so so so much for your support, you have no idea how much it means to me. If you liked the chapter don't forget to vote and maybe leave a comment to tell me what you think about it. Love youuu❄️

Elizabeth's pov

When I woke up in the morning I decided to take my girl out in Los Angeles and answer all her questions. We didn't go out a lot and from now on I wanted us to because this world was too beautiful for us to stay hidden in this hotel. Of course, I loved not leaving the bed at all and cuddling with her the whole day but going out was amazing too. It was already the end of November and outside it wasn't that warm anymore but not cold either.

Waking her up wasn't as hard as I would expect at such an early hour. We both got in the shower and washed each other's bodies gently like we always did. I left the shower in my towel but changed into a robe and went straight to my makeup table.

"Elizabeth, what the hell is this?" I hear Estelle shouting from the living room. I let down my beauty blender and go into the living room looking like a ghost because I had only foundation on my face wondering what was going on.

"Who sent you flowers?" I smile going down the stairs looking at the beautiful bouquet she was holding.

"Who's Aubrey?" she looked at me pretty pissed.

"I don't know anyone named Aubrey, why?" I raised an eyebrow as she took the note that came with the flowers in her hand reading it to me.

"Beautiful flowers for a beautiful woman. To start your morning with a smile on your face. From Aubrey to The countess" I instantly started laughing at what was written on that note realizing that some people had the guts to do things like sending me flowers. The only times I feel moved by such attentions is when they come from my girlfriend not from some random girl who I don't even know or remember.

"Why are you laughing?" she looked mad but cute at the same time.

"Because the girl who sent me these probably has no idea that I can slit her throat for doing such things when I have a girlfriend. I don't even know who's Aubrey." I looked at her and the look on her face changed, this time looking more calmed down.

"Isn't this the girl that was last night at the bar?" she put down the flowers.

"I don't remember her name, I barely even remember how she looked like. The only thing I know is that she was ginger." I chuckled and rested my hands on her waist bringing her closer to my body.

"Okay, I trust you." she looked at me with those beautiful blue eyes of hers in which I always got lost.

"Now, go get ready and don't waste your energy on thinking about this Aubrey. I'll throw the flowers in the trash when we leave." I pressed a kiss on her nose and she giggled.

"And I'll throw a punch in her face when I find out who she is."

"You can just kill her." I smirked.

"I might take that in consideration." she bit her lip then turned around and left to her dressing room.

I finished doing my makeup looking very dramatic like I always did and then I took care of my hair, drying, curling, and tying it stylishly. The next thing I did was to go into my closet and choose something to wear. I wasn't used to going out on walks but I found a long-sleeved dress and put it on looking fabulous like always, adding a pair of diamond earrings and high heels.