✨17

Hi guys. Sorry for being so late with this chapter but I had a lot to study for school. Now I have online classes for two weeks so I'll have more time to write. I hope you'll enjoy reading this new chapter and don't forget to vote and comment. Love youuuu🥰💓

NOT EDITED

Estelle's pov

"Where is the key to room 33?" Iris looked at Liz while I was taking a sip of whiskey at the bar.

"I don't know, you're the only one who's allowed to go in there other than her so you should have it."

"I remember giving it to you with the other keys. I have to find it now because I haven't fed that disgusting shit in days."

"Wait wait wait, you gave me the keys almost a week ago. Do you want to tell me you didn't feed him since then?! If she finds out she'll kill you."

"I know but I was busy. She gave me too many things to do and I simply forgot."

"What the hell is in that room and why would she kill you?" I looked at her not understanding what was going on.

"Who do I have to kill?" I feel two arms hugging me from behind and hear my girlfriend's deep voice.

"N-..no one" Iris's voice started trembling.

"Then what was my girl talking about?" I feel Elizabeth's sweet kisses on my shoulder and a smile appears on my face.

I lean my head back and she stops what she was doing to look me in the eyes. She took my lips in a gentle, romantic kiss while stroking my waist. I haven't seen her since this morning and I missed her the whole day. I wasn't used to spending my days without her but today she had some things to do around the hotel.

"Hi cutie" she said in a low cute voice smiling.

"Hi honey" I moved my lips against hers until she stopped and moved her gaze to look at Iris and Liz again.

"Will you answer my question?"

I could see how nervous they both became the moment she came into the room. She had such power over everyone, it was incredible.

"What's in room 33?" I looked at her.

I turned around on the chair to look at her. Her eyes grew big and she opened her mouth to speak then closed it again.

"Nothing that should concern you kitten."

"I want to know."

"Why are you so curious? It's not a big deal."

"Why aren't you telling me if it's not a big deal? Hm?"

"Estelle look, it's not something you should know about yet. I'll tell you one day but not now."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes then got up and walked past her to go to the elevator. I was mad at her because she was hiding things from me and never wanted to tell me anything.

"I'm not done with you two"

Elizabeth looked at them very angry then ran after Estelle but the elevator doors closed into her face.

. . . . . . . .

When I got into the room I took off my shoes angrily and went into the bathroom to take a shower to calm down my nerves. I locked the bathroom door so she wouldn't come after me then took off my clothes and turned on the hot water.

Once I got into the shower I started crying out of anger. I remember her telling me that she'll tell me all about herself when she'll gain trust in me. I don't understand why doesn't she trust me. I know she has trust issues and I never rushed her to tell me anything but how was this relationship gonna work if I knew nothing about her and her past. What bothered me the most was that people who work here know more about her than I do.