🎄27

Hello, guys. The new chapter is here, I hope you'll like it. Don't forget to vote, your support motivates me a lot. Love youuuu💕

TW: Mention of Rape/Abuse

Estelle's pov

I was laying in bed waiting for my girlfriend when mom and Elizabeth came into the room holding two glasses and a bottle of wine. Elizabeth put everything on the bedside table and mom came to me pressing a kiss on my forehead wishing me a good night.

After she left, my beautiful blonde girl lighted some scented candles and poured wine into the two big glasses offering one to me. I was dressed in a short satin nighty like I usually was when we weren't sleeping naked feeling comfortable with no makeup on my face and my hair tied in a ponytail.

"Do you wanna watch something?" I looked at Elizabeth while she was taking a sip of wine still not laid in bed. She closed her eyes like she always did when she tasted something as good as wine then looked at me.

"I wanted to ask you if you have any old pictures of yourself, from when you were younger." She grinned at me.

"I do but they're in my parent's room, why?"

"Because I want to see your younger self and to hear you talk about the moments that are trapped in those pictures."

"Really? I've always wanted to show someone those pics but all the people I used to call friends years ago were uninterested. Whatever, I'm too tired to get up right now, we can look over them tomorrow."

"I'll go get them, I'm sure your mom didn't get into bed yet."

"Fine but if you wake up that asshole he'll kill you. He's probably already asleep, his old ass can't stay up for too late." I rolled my eyes.

"No one can kill me, sweetheart." She smirked.

"I know that. She giggled.

. . . . . .

Elizabeth's pov

I left the room again, this time searching for her parent's one. She told me which way should I go but it was still very hard for me to find it because of how many rooms were in this house.

The moment I got to the door of her parent's room I could hear them from outside. They were yelling at each other seeming to be in a heated argument. I wanted to knock on the door but I heard something that made my mouth drop and decided to stay a little longer in front of the door. I never liked eavesdropping but this time it was something really important.

"William I know you're not her father but you can at least act like one. She doesn't have to know who her real father is." Josephine shouted at him.

"I can't look her in the eyes and consider her my daughter Jose. I wish I could but I can't. Every time I look at her I see that fucking asshole."

"It's been years from that incident. You caused her more pain than he did to me the moment he raped me. You need to get over it, please. She's an amazing girl, think as her only as part of me not of him please."

"She doesn't know any of this, maybe if you talked to her about this situation she'll understand why I'm acting like this and listen to you. It's hard for me to know that my brother impregnated the woman I love by raping her. It's horrible. It's not Estelle's fault and I wish I would be her father but I'm not."

"I'm never going to tell her about what happened that night. Just stop attacking her. That's all I'm asking you."

That was the moment when I could hear silence and honestly, I didn't know if I should knock or not. I was utterly shocked by what I just heard. I couldn't believe what they just said and I didn't know if I should tell Estelle about this because it wasn't my choice to make here. Her mom was the one who should tell her and I had to convince her to do that because she had to know the truth.