✨19

Helloooo, this is a very long chapter so I would suggest you get into a comfortable position. Please don't hate me for skipping the smut part, I initially wrote it but it would've made the chapter way too long so I deleted it. Don't forget to vote and comment on what you think about this story. Also, how excited are you guys for House of Gucci? I'm dying to see that movie. Love youuu💓

Estelle's pov

"Everything started in 1925 when I was trying to make it as an actress. While I was on the set of a movie I met the most beautiful man I've ever seen in my entire life. His name was Rudolph Valentino, a beautiful Italian man who happened to be the lead actor. He invited me to have dinner with him at his house that night and of course, I gladly accepted. I still remember that night, I was so nervous and scared. Everything went amazing, we ate some amazing food cooked by him, we danced, talked but then his wife Natacha appeared. I was head over heels for this man so I accepted to be in a relationship with him and his wife even though I didn't give a shit about her. All I wanted was to have him for myself. Maybe that's the reason I'm a little bit too possessive with you sometimes..."

"Oh my god, so you were in a throuple?"

"In a what?" she raised a brow laughing.

"A relationship between three people. I read something about this on the internet once."

"Well yeah, I guess I was" she laughed.

Anyway..I came to the opening party of the hotel Cortez one day and that is when I found out Valentino was reported dead. I was about to kill myself by jumping out the window because I loved him with everything I had, but the hotel's founder, James Patrick March, saved me. He fell in love with me and my beauty the moment he saw me, and I married him soon after that..."

"You have been married to one of history's most horrifying killers?"

"Yes but you know I kill people too right?" she laughed.

"Well yeah, it makes much more sense now." I smiled and she continued.

"...I did not marry him because I loved him; in fact, I did not care about him at all. It was the best option for me at that time, I was young and very hurt. For years, I had gone to Valentino's grave every year, leaving him a red rose each time. When I went there once again one day I met with Natacha who revealed to me that Valentino was not dead and that they both have been infected with an ancient virus that grants eternal youth and life at the cost of drinking fresh human blood. They gave me the virus and I wanted to leave with them to Europe but while I was waiting for them at the train station they didn't come. I thought they had abandoned me, but years later I discovered that James had imprisoned them in a hotel room with no way out..."

"So he really was a horrible person.."

"He was envious and wanted me all to himself, despite the fact that he knew I did not love him. He gave me no choice but to stay with him; luckily, he committed suicide after a few years to avoid being arrested, so the hotel and all of his money became mine."

"So that is why you are so wealthy...I see." I laughed.

"No, you will find out about that later."

"Okay, just one more question before I let you go. Why did you marry him knowing he was a murderer? Weren't you scared he was gonna hurt you?"