🎄30

Hiii, I'm back with another chapter. It's really late here and I didn't have time to reread the chapter so I hope there aren't any grammatical mistakes. I love you all and I'm sorry once again for taking so long to update. I also have to say that I read all of your comments even though I don't answer all of them and they always succeed to put a smile on my face. Thank you for your support.💗

Estelle's pov

"I rescheduled our flight. We're leaving tonight. I don't want you to spend Christmas in these conditions."

"What?" I looked at her with my mouth open not knowing what to say.

"I hope you're not mad..I did it because I wanted to make you happy." I could sense how fast her heart was beating.

"Mad? Oh my God, I couldn't be mad." I hugged her tightly in an attempt to calm her down.

"You're not?" She slightly smiled.

"I'm anything but mad. I wanted to escape this hell hole more than anything. Thank you."

I kissed her lips passionately, the joy coursing through my veins. She always had the power to make me smile even after I cried my eyes out a few moments before. She had the ability to turn my bad days into good ones and that was just one of the million reasons I adored her.

"I can't wait to spend our first Christmas together tomorrow."

"I can't wait either. You know I despise holidays but I'm sure this year it's going to be special. It's the first year I'll be sending with someone I'm madly in love with so I want it to be unique and perfect."

"It will be exactly the way you want it. I promise."

"Now, get dressed, say goodbye to your mom, and let's go." She smiled.

"Oh my god..my mom. How am I gonna tell her that we're leaving right before Christmas..? She'll hate me for this."

"You don't have to worry about it. I've talked to her already and she wants what's best for you so she agreed."

"You're the best girlfriend in the entire world. I wouldn't trade you or what we have for anything. Thank you so much for doing this for me."

I quickly changed into a new outfit, stuffed everything I needed into a large bag, and slipped on a long coat. I felt great and couldn't wait to get out of here.

We took out our suitcases, and I went downstairs to look for my mother, who wasn't in her room. Everyone was getting ready for dinner, and I knew we still had time to eat with them, but despite my love of food, I decided it was much better not to.

I entered the living room where mom and Elizabeth were talking. I knew she was doing her best to be calm and nice to my family, especially my mother these days, and I appreciated it more than anything else. I knew how difficult it was for her not to slit everyone's throats whenever they irritated her.

"Mom," I said and she looked at me.

"Mon ange, I'll miss you so much."

"I'll miss you too" I hugged her.

"I'll come to visit you when you'll be ready to see me again."

"I just need a little bit of time, that's all."

"I know, I'll give you as much time as you need but I hope you won't stop calling or texting me."

"We'll see mom, I have to put these under the tree. You should open them tomorrow." I slightly smiled.

"Okay.."

Elizabeth's pov

"She hates me"