✨36

Hi, babes🪷 I was very happy to see that some of you are still into this story and still enjoy reading it after all this time. It's a pleasure to be back and to continue writing this story that means so much to me. I love you all, enjoy the new chapter.

Grace's pov

"Where did she put the dress?" I asked Sophie searching everywhere for Estelle's dress.

"I have no idea but we have to find it."

I looked in every area of the restaurant for her dress, and I finally found it in an empty presents bag. The lighting was terrible and the music excessively loud which wasn't helping me at all.

"I found it." I took the dress from
the bag carefully so as not to get my hands dirty.

"All right, where is her phone? You said she doesn't have it with her."

"No, it has to be in her purse."

Sophie searched for Estelle's seat and found her bag sitting on it. She opened it and took her phone from it. We were both trying to be cautious so they didn't see us.

"Where is that girl?"

"Outside, I'll go bring her in, go to the bathroom, and change in the meantime."

"Alright."

I sneaked outside and brought the girl I paid to help us with our plan. She was a random girl I found in a cafe a few days earlier and I asked her if she wanted to take part in this plan. She accepted when she found out the money she was going to receive from us so I texted her the address and the hour. We both went to the bathroom and waited for Sophie to be ready.

"How do I look?" Sophie appeared from the stall dressed in Estelle's dress, dirty with cake.

"Oh, my god." I started laughing.

"We have her phone but do we know its password?"

"Yes, the year her grandmother was born. We were best friends remember?"

"Goodness, she didn't change it all this time."

"Basic bitch what can I say." I rolled my eyes and opened Estelle's phone seeing that she had a picture with some blonde bitch holding a cat as her background.

"Who's that?" Sophie asked.

"I have no idea." I unlocked the phone and found her camera app.

"Now, you stay against this wall and we make out while she films us. Okay?"

"Okay, do you want me to stroke your ass to seem more real?"

"I like the way you think. Yes."

"Thank god you look like her from behind. 3..2..1 action." I laughed filming them. I couldn't believe how similar they looked, it was as if they were the same person from behind. I filmed them for a few seconds then asked them to stop.

"You're a good kisser I have to say."

"Now, where is the rest of my money?" The girl asked, fixing her dress and I rolled my eyes.

"Here" Sophie signed her a check knowing my dad cut me off.

"Thanks, have a great night."

"Make sure no one sees you." She left the bathroom and I searched through Estelle's phone for the message app.

"This one" I tapped on the conversation with her girlfriend and chose the video.

"What will you write?" Sophie giggled.