🎄28

Hiii, I know it's been a long time but here I am with a new chapteeeer. I don't even know how many of you are still interested in this story considering the fact that the updates come slow but I'm thankful to everyone who is bearing with me and my slow writing. Love you all, don't forget to vote and comment, your feedback means the world to me.💕

Elizabeth's pov

After dinner that night, we returned to our room. Estelle took a quick shower, followed by mine; I knew she was suspicious of something, but I wanted to get all those thoughts out of her head.

I emerged from the bathroom wearing only my towel, while she gazed out the window, watching the way it snowed in a white silk pajama tank top and matching pair of shorts, looking delicious. She hadn't seen me yet, so I dropped my towel as soon as I exited the bathroom and hugged her from behind, kissing her shoulder and neck.

She moaned and leaned her head back onto my shoulder as one of my hands went under her cropped top and cupped her boob and squeezed it.

My other hand was dangerously close to her shorts' waistband. I could see our reflection on the large glass window because the light in the room was dim. My pussy was getting wetter and wetter with each moan that came out of her mouth, so I bit her neck.

She was driving me insane, and I wanted to fuck her right then and there, but I needed to tease her a little more.

"How wet are you?" Knowing how much of an impact my voice had on her, I whispered in her ear.

"Very wet, as you can see." I chuckled as I bit her neck and slipped my hand into her shorts, where I discovered she wasn't wearing any panties.

"My nasty girl." I took my hand out still not touching her and turned her around.

She looked into my eyes then down at my body and her eyes grew wide. I put my hands around her waist and kissed her lips passionately making her moan when I grabbed her ass and slapped it. These shorts were so short that her ass was peaking out of them.

Her hands were running down my back as I kissed her which made me even wetter. My pussy was dripping waiting for her touch but I firstly wanted to have my fingers buried deep inside her tight cunt or to eat her out like my life depended on it.

I turned us around and walked to the bed without breaking the kiss. I took off her tank top and tossed it somewhere around the room and pushed her on the bed. We broke our kiss and she quickly lay her head on the pillow waiting for me.

I opened her legs and sat between them. My lips were back on her neck, down to her boobs. I looked at them, her nipples erect, expecting me to take them in my mouth. I massaged them with my hands before sucking on one of them, causing her to arch her back.

I did the same to the other one, biting and flicking her nipple in my mouth. I continued my descent down her body until I came to her shorts. I slowly removed them, revealing her pussy to my lustful eyes.

She tugged at my hair as I kissed the insides of her thighs and bit them hard, leaving a hickey behind. I licked my lips before devouring her dripping cunt with my tongue. It was always a pleasure to eat her out because she felt so soft and silky against my tongue.

When I took her clit between my lips, she put both of her legs on my shoulders and tightened her grip on the roots of my hair.

"Baby, the others are going to hear." I chuckled against her pussy and sucked on her lips before giving it another long lick.

My tongue slipped into her tight pussy, her walls clenching around it. I moved it in and out of her, curled it inside, and rubbed her clit with my finger until I felt her legs start to shake.