✨33

Hiii. Here is the new chapter for you guys. I hope you'll enjoy reading it. I love you all, thank you for all of your support.💖

Elizabeth's pov

The next day, in the morning I went to the closest animal shelter to adopt a cat for Estelle. This was supposed to be her Christmas gift but of course, I couldn't bring it with me to New York. I firstly stopped by a pet shop so I could buy her everything she needed from litter to bed and two bowls for water and food.

At the shelter, I was greeted by a young girl who showed me around and led me to the cat section so I could select the perfect cat for my girlfriend. Even though I've never been a big fan of animals, I couldn't deny that they were all adorable. I chose a small white cat even though I knew her hair was going to be everywhere, especially on our clothes, but I felt like she was the perfect one for Estelle.

"You little thing." I smiled and slid her into the pet carrier, placing her on the passager seat.

Estelle was still sleeping when I returned to the hotel. I set down everything I had bought for the cat and opened the carrier to let her out. I picked her up and placed her on Estelle's back. She began walking on top of her, and when she got to her face, she licked her, which made me laugh.

"Elizabeth.." She said in her sleep moving a little.

"Wake up sleeping beauty." I took the cat in my hand again and pressed a kiss on Estelle's hair.

"Why are you licking me?" I placed the cat on the bed this time and she used her little feet to go to her hand licking her again.

She opened her beautiful ocean blue eyes and turned on her back looking at me not understanding what was going on. The cat stopped licking her but started meowing. Her eyes grew big and her mouth opened in surprise the moment she saw her, picking her up with her hands.

"Elizabeth what is going on? What is this?" She looked at the lovely cat in her hands then at me.

"A dog." I said ironically.

"Is this for real? You bought me a cat?" She sat on her ass.

"Yes, your Christmas gift. It's not bought, it's adopted."

"Oh my god come hereeee." She opened her arms for me letting the cat sit on her lap.

"Choose a name for her first and then I'll let you kiss me." I laughed and hugged her.

"Hmm.What if we name her Bloody?" She looked down at the cat.

"Bloody? She can be our little vampire." I chuckled and kissed her lips.

"You like it?"

"Yes. Let me take a picture of you too." I laughed and took my phone from my bag to take a picture of them.

"Good, Bloody it is." She raised kissed her on the head which made the cat meow then let her walk on the bed and the cat sat on her belly, inspecting the surroundings.

"I hope she doesn't leave much hair."

"It's a cat babe, she will leave hair everywhere but I can't wait to cuddle with her."

"She's so small I can't believe it. How can an animal be this small?" I laughed.

"She's the cutest. We love you, sweetie." Estelle kissed her again.

"I can't believe you thought I was licking you."

"I was so confused you have no idea." She laughed and I came closer so I could kiss her lips again.

"What are your plans for today?"

"I wanted to ask Isabelle to come to the hotel so we could talk. I don't like bringing her here with all ghosts and crazy people but it's the only place she won't invite those two bitches. Is that alright?"