✨18

Hiii💓 How are you guys? It's been a while since I posted the last chapter and here I am with another one. It took so long to write it because initially, it was longer but I had to make two parts out of it so expect another chapter coming very soon. I love you and don't forget to vote and comment what you think about it

Elizabeth's pov

"Ma-..Ma'am.. Wh-.. What a delightful surprise. Is there anything I can do for you?" I could sense Irise's nervousness as her voice began to tremble.

Being a vampire gave me the ability to smell people's blood. I've learned throughout the years that it smells different depending on how they're feeling at the time. My favorite was the fragrance of terror, and her blood smelled just like that right now.

I got closer to her and grabbed her throat, slamming her against the nearest wall. I was choking her with my hand while staring her down, hearing her heart beating out of her chest.

"How did you get into my room? The door was locked, and I am the only one who has a key."

I keep the door unlocked most of the time since I'm the only one who lives on that floor and everyone is afraid of me, but I locked it last night because I was afraid to leave Estelle alone on the couch, especially when she was sleeping. I wasn't there to protect her, and if somebody dared to hurt her, I'd never forgiven myself.

"It-..wasn't locked"

My grip on her neck became tighter. Lying was one of the things I detested the most in this world, and hearing her try to lie to me right now angered me even more.

"Do you think I am stupid?"

"N-..no," she could barely say because of the way I was choking her.

"I know you have a spare key. You better give it to me now." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a slew of keys. When I looked at her hands, I noticed two of them had a keychain with the words "the penthouse" written on them.

"So you have two instead of one. Yes, I see. So, my dear, I hope you'll have a good time in the basement with all the rats and spiders. I will see you later; we have a lot to discuss. Especially regarding what you were doing in my room."

I would not have left unless I knew exactly what I wanted, but my girl needed me, and she was far more important than this bitch. I took the keys from her grasp and relaxed my grip on her neck then I turned around to face Liz.

"Place her in one of the basement cages." I gave her a serious and angry look.

"But-.."

"No buts Liz, you know me too well to not do what I ask you."

I walked past her and took everything I put down before then went to the kitchen from where I took everything I needed for Estelle to eat then I went to my room.

When I unlocked the two big silver doors I went straight to the bedroom. I put the soup on a tray beside a glass of water then I started caressing my girl's cheek trying to wake her up slowly.

"Hello sleeping beauty, wake up." I smiled softly.

When I saw my princess, all the anger I had felt before magically disappeared. She was the only person who could calm me down simply by existing.

When I kissed her on the cheek, her lips curled into a smile. My heart overflowed with joy every time she smiled, and I felt something no one had ever made me feel before, not even Valentino.

"Baby," she said, opening her dazzling blue eyes to meet mine.

"Oh look who is awake," I said as stretching her arms.