19. Caught

Sorry for the long take to update. SBL is coming to a close...but for now enjoy the last few chapters, especially this one! :)

--------------------------

Caleb leads Danny to his room and takes a seat on his bed. He asks, “What do you want to do?”

Danny asks straddling Caleb. “We are alone?”

“Yes.”

“When are your parents and Payton coming home?”

“They are on a date. Payton is at the sleepover.”

“I want you.”

“What if they come home earlier?”

“They won’t.” Danny says kissing Caleb.”You said they are on a date.”

“Danny.”

“No, Caleb. I want you. We haven’t been together like that since then.”

“I know Danny.” Caleb bites his lower lip. “I want you too.”

“So don’t protest. Let’s make the most of our time alone.” Danny says kissing him again and throwing his arms around Caleb’s neck. 

Caleb’s hands move to Danny’s waist. Danny’s hands find the hem of Caleb’s shirt and pulls it over his head. He pushes Caleb on his back. He starts trailing kisses down Caleb’s body until he gets to the waistband of his jeans. He unzips them and tugs them down along with his boxers. 

Danny removes his shirt, unzips his jeans, and takes them off before hovering over Caleb not letting their bodies touch. He lets out a gasp when Caleb pulls him down. 

Caleb whispers, “Are you being a tease, Danny?”

“No.” Danny smirks before kissing him; he takes Caleb’s nipple in between his fingers, making Caleb whimper. He swirls his tongue around his nipple before giving the other the same attention. He moves down Caleb’s body licking and kissing. Caleb moans and as Danny moves between his legs gently caressing his thighs and kissing his member Caleb pants.

“Why are you being a tease?” Caleb groans as Danny lightly caresses his member. “You’re enjoying this too much.” He groans again as Danny giggles.

“I want to drag this out as long as I can.” Danny slowly twists his hand around Caleb’s member. “I like seeing you like this.” Danny says as he gives him a squeeze.

Caleb’s hips jerk up as Danny increases his speed. Danny releases Caleb’s member causing him to groan with frustration.

“Do something or I will.” Caleb says as he grabs Danny’s member.

Danny moans as Caleb jerks him off, Danny leans in closer capturing Caleb’s lips. His other hand moves to reach for the lube and condom before breaking the kiss. Danny squirts a small amount of lube on his index finger and middle finger, he rubs it around Caleb’s entrance. Danny slips in his fingers in and out, slowly stretching Caleb’s entrance. Caleb moans as Danny’s finger brushes against his prostate. 

“Found it.” Danny says as he brushes his finger against it again making Caleb jerk upward. 

“Stop—” Caleb groans. 

“I like having you like this.” Danny lubes up his member, he grabs Caleb’s thighs pulling him closer. “Are you ready?” Danny presses his member against Caleb’s entrance. 

“Yes, you tease.” 

Danny slowly eases inside of Caleb. He stops to allow Caleb to get used to him. He runs his tongue on the shell of Caleb’s ear, his own breathing ragged, in efforts not to move before Caleb is ready.