10. Celebration

Christmas arrived early! :) Enjoy!

-------------------

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Danny whispers.

"Yes." Caleb responds.

Danny smiles giving him a peck on his lips. "I have something for you." He says handing Caleb a small wrapped gift.

"What is it?" Caleb asks opening it. "A bracelet."

"Yes, a promise to each other."

"Aww, it's cute. I like it, where is yours?"

Danny pulls back his sleeve.

"You're already wearing it."

"Yes and I was banking on you saying yes and now you'll wear yours."

"Yes, you already knew." Caleb responds.

"Of course." Danny smiles.

"So how do we want to tell our families? Not that it'll be a surprise."

"Oh, I have an idea." Danny smirks. 

"What is it?"

Danny stands up and holds his hand out to Caleb. Caleb gives him a questioning glance, but Danny just waves his hand. Caleb accepts his hand and follows Danny as they go downstairs, where their family and friends are. Caleb is trying to figure out what Danny is planning. 

From the corner of his eyes Danny sees that some of his family and friends have noticed their entrance to the living room. He stops and turns around to face Caleb, he takes Caleb's face in his hands, and brings his lips to Caleb's. Caleb quickly responds and places his hands on Danny's waist to bring him closer.

"Yes!" Juliana shouts.

"About time." Ivan adds.

"Well, that's one way to tell us." Seth says.

"And I thought he was shy." Nate says. 

"Not with displaying that kind of affection." Robert concludes.

Danny breaks the kiss and turns to face them with a smile. He wraps his arm around Caleb's waist and Caleb does the same.

"It's official." Xander states.

"Yes." Danny responds.

"Another thing we should be celebrating." Elena exclaims.

"Aww, our little boys are gone and now they are dating." Karla says.

"Yes, they are. We're all happy for you both." Scarlett says.

"We are." Kaiden smiles.

"Aww, my babies are gone." Elizabeth says, "though I will always think of both of you as babies. You better be good to each other."

Danny and Caleb nod.

"I guess we should be giving them the boyfriend talk." Brian says glancing at Nate.

"Yes, we should." Nate agrees.

"Okay, here we go."

"No, dad, we don't need the boyfriend talk." Danny says running his hand over his face.

"Yes, we don't." Caleb agrees.

"Oh we do." Brian says.

"Oh my god this is going to get embarrassing and in front of everyone." Danny whispers. 

"Why would it be?" Robert asks.

"We are talking about you both caring for each other and if you hurt each other you will have face the consequences." Brian says.