11. Wagers

Here's the next chapter. :) enjoy!

------------------

“So when are you taking me on the trip, since I was right?” Seth asks.

“How about the weekend before New Year’s or unless you want to leave it for next year, spring break?”

“Spring break, but don’t forget it.”

“Ugh, why did Danny have to make it official?”

“I told you he would. He has been the most outgoing one between them two although I’m starting to see Caleb be more too.”

“I shouldn’t make bets with you, love. You won the one about Karla and Adrian too.”

“What bets are you talking about?” Danny says making himself known.

Seth and Nate look at each other before Nate answers, “It was a bet about who would make the first move, Karla or Adrian.”

“What did you both bet?”

“If your dad won I would have a surprise for him and I would do whatever he wanted.” Nate replies.

“Who won?” Danny asks.

“Who won what?” Xander asks joining them.

“Seth won. He got his surprise and then he wanted me to do whatever he wanted for a week.”

“Yup, he followed all my commands.” Seth adds with a grin.

“I think he enjoyed it too much.” Nate replies, “but it wasn’t bad because I got to spend even more time with him and you at the time.”

“Someone tell me what this is all about.” Xander states.

“I came in to them talking about bets.”

“We made a bet about who would make the first move, your aunt Karla or Adrian and Karla made the first move.” Seth replies.

“Have you both made other bets about others?” Danny asks suspiciously.

“Nope.” Both Nate and Seth respond too quickly.

“Wait, did you both make a bet about Caleb and me? You were always teasing me about our relationship.”

“Why would you think that Danny?” Nate questions.

“Because you made a bet about aunt Karla and Adrian and the only reason you both would be talking about it is if you had made another bet.”

“You are smart.” Seth states.

“Now you’re calling me not smart.”

“No.” Seth states.

“Well the cat’s out of the bag. We did make a bet recently…” Nate responds.

“And?”

“Your dad started it.” Seth states, “He said Caleb would make it official and I said you would.”

“Really? Wow.” Xander says.
“I can’t believe this! What other bets are you both going to make about us?”

“None?” Nate questions.

Seth slaps his arm giving him a look.

“We won’t make any more bets, Danny and we were just talking about you both it’s not like we planned on making one. We’re just happy for the both of you.”  Nate says.

“Yes, we won’t. If your father brings it up again he’ll be sleeping on the couch.” Seth assures. 

“Include me in that too. I don’t want you both making bets about me.” Xander declares.