13. Whirlwind

Hmm, enjoy :).

-----------------

Danny and Caleb along with the rest of their cousins find themselves too tired to do anything else. They did help prepare dinner, set up, and clean up. The parents are too exhausted to go home, so they too crashed at Seth and Nate’s house. Danny and Caleb make it to Danny’s room before they just get into bed.

“I’m tired.” Danny says.

“Me too.” Caleb replies making himself more comfortable. He ends up laying half on Danny and half on the bed. “Why did you volunteer to take care of New Year’s?”

Danny wraps his arm around Caleb.

“I didn’t. I told you it was Xander.”

“Yes, you didn’t explain the whole thing.”

“Ugh, I thought he was going to tell them about us being in the shower. He told them I wanted to ask if I could take care of dinner and they believe it, so we got stuck with it while they got to hang out. Of course that meant all the parents were free from it too, apparently. I have to love your mom for making dessert.”

“Yes, she said something about it always being her thing to do.”

“Hmm, yes, she’s always done her brownies.”

“I’m going to fall asleep on you.”

“Aww, you are.”

“Why? It’s already like two in the morning. Besides you’re comfy and warm.”

“Well at least I help.” Danny responds running him fingers along Caleb’s hip.

“Yup.”

“Goodnight, Caleb.”

“Goodnight, Danny.”

***

“Xander want to watch a movie?” Danny asks.

“Sure, want me to bring the popcorn and the drinks?”

“Yup, you make the popcorn. I’ll get the drinks and some other snacks.”

“Okay, so what movie are we watching?” Xander asks.

“We could have a marathon or just different movies?”

“How about we catch up on Love Stage?”

“Yes! I can’t wait to watch how Izumi is going to get away from those people.” 

“Me neither.” Xander says. “Someone needs to save him. I want to see him with Ryoma already.”

“Me too.”

They spend hours watching shows and movies and when they start getting tired, they decide not to bother with going to bed, but continue their camp out. In the darkness, Danny ventures to ask Xander if he likes anybody.

“Why?”

“I want to know and I’m not trying to tease you.”

“Maybe.”

“Will you tell me who?”

“I don’t really want to.”

“Is it because you don’t think I’ll like him or her?”

“No…I don’t know if I like him like him or it’s just that I enjoy his company…”

“So it’s a him?”