16. Granted

Here's the next part. Thank you all who helped for your help! It's longer :) I think it's what some of you have waited for! ***Song on the side, lol. Enjoy :)!

--------------------

“Okay, so we called this meeting because we want to go to the beach during our Spring break.” Danny states.

“Okay, so who else is going?” Seth asks.

“We, Caleb and I.”

“You two alone?” 

“Yes.” Caleb responds.

“We wouldn’t be far from family. Grandpa and grandma live there.” Danny explains.

“But you don’t want to stay with them.” Nate states.

“No, we want to ask you if we could stay at a hotel.” Caleb says, “So can we?”

“If you allow us to go.” Danny adds.

“No.” Brian responds. “I don’t feel comfortable with you both staying there alone.”

“You’re too young.” Nate says.

“Baby,” Seth whispers to Nate.

“But we wouldn’t be that far from family.” Danny repeats. “It’s our last spring break in high school. We want it to be fun.”

“It can be fun here.” Brian states.

“So why else do you both want to go alone?” Elena asks.

“We just want to spend some time alone.” Caleb states. “Not that we can’t here.” He adds.

“We want to go to the beach.” Danny adds.

“And you can’t spend the week with your grandparents?” Nate asks.

“We just want to be closer to the beach.” Danny repeats.

“And you don’t want to take any friends with you?” Brian asks.

“Not really, but is that going to make you all feel more comfortable if some of our friends went with us?” Caleb asks. 

“Maybe.” Nate responds. “I just think that wanting to be alone means I want to have sex.” 

“Dad!” Danny exclaims.

“Don’t dad me. Remember, I was a teenager too once. I know.”

“Yes, I think we were all thinking that.” Elena says.

"Thanks for saying that.” Brian states.

“Dad.” Caleb says.

“So I’m going to assume it’s one of the reasons.” Seth adds. "At least they have protection." 

“Dad, we want to have a fun time during our spring break and if it makes you feel better we could ask Blaine, Ivan, Ken, Liz, and Carlos if they want to come. We’ll make it a senior trip." Danny says. 

"Yes do that." Brian says.

“We’ll think about it.” Elena says.

“We will give you an answer later.” Seth states.

“Okay.” Danny says.

“Well that went well.” Danny says sitting down.

“Yes.” Caleb says. “I think they are worried about us being on our own. Remember we’ve never been away from them.”

“True. We haven’t gotten into trouble this year that has to count for something.”