12. Drenched

To all of ya'll! Enjoy!!! :)

-------------------

Nate and Seth sit across from Danny in the living room, the coffee table in between.

“What’s with the sundaes dads?” Danny asks.

“I was trying to make the talk less painful for all of us.” Seth answers.

“The talk?” Danny repeats.

Seth nods. 

“Why would you think that?! Now I’ll associate it with ice cream.”

“That’s perfect.” Nate concludes.

“It’s not!” Danny exclaims. “Someone please save me.” He mumbles.

At that moment, the doorbell rings.

“I’ll get the door.” Danny says before anyone else moves.

“He wouldn’t be feeling relieved if he knew who they are.” Nate chuckles. 

“Like you could get through this talk without them.” Seth states.

“I could.”

“Sure.”

“I could.”

“Hmm.”

Danny opens the door and he wonders why Caleb and his parents are here.

“Hmm, hi Caleb, Brian, and Elena.”

“Hi, Danny. How are you?” Brian asks.

“I’m fine. Hmm, we weren’t expecting you.”

“Your parents are.” Brian responds.

“Just bring them to the living room.” Seth yells.

Danny nods even though his dad can’t see him.

“Come in.” Danny tells them. “What’s going on?” Danny questions turning to Caleb.

“Let’s just go inside and find out.” Caleb says stepping next to Danny and giving him a quick kiss.

Oh god, don’t tell me they planned to have the talk with the both of us together. Please don’t. 

“So you have no idea why we’re all meeting?” Caleb asks.

Danny nods, “I think I do and I’m going to die of embarrassment.” He whispers.

“Why?”

After they have taken their seats and Danny notices that the Greene’s have their own sundae too, Nate speaks.

“Okay, now that we are all here we can continue, since you both are in a relationship we want you both to take care of each other.”

“Which you both have done, since the day you both met.” Elena adds.

“Yes, we also know that as boyfriends you both will be hmm exploring each other more.” Seth continues.

“Can we not have the talk?” Danny pleads. He wants to disappear, especially now having Caleb close to him and Caleb’s parents sitting across from them.

“Why?” Caleb questions.

Ignoring their questions, Brian explains, “What he means to say is you both will eventually want to have sex—“
“Oh my god.” Danny whispers covering his eyes. 

Caleb runs his hand on Danny’s back in a comforting motion. He wishes they weren’t having the talk in front of Danny’s parents. At least Scarlett and Kaiden didn’t join the conversation. He thinks.