5. Notice

The next chapter is here! Thank you all for reading and enjoy :).

-----------

 The next morning, Caleb wakes up first and sees that he has his arm wrapped around Danny. He doesn’t remove his arm and finds himself staring at Danny and sees him smile. 

Danny is probably dreaming of ice cream and acting like a child. Caleb thinks. 

His thoughts makes him chuckle of the possibility of it being true. Danny starts steering, he’s a mild sleeper.

“Caleb.” Danny mumbles.

“Are you awake?” Caleb whispers.

Danny doesn’t answer.

He must be dreaming. Hmm, why did he say my name? Caleb wonders.

Caleb removes his arm from around Danny to check his watch. They have two hours before they have to go to work. He decides to get up. Once he does, he sees Danny moving into the space he was just lying in. 

A few minutes later, Danny starts waking up. He stretches and notices that Caleb is gone and that he’s in the space Caleb was lying on. He takes a look around and sees that everyone else is still asleep. He looks at his watch. He has a bit less than two hours left before they have to get to work. He too gets up and takes his things and heads to the restroom. Once there, he sees it’s occupied.

It must be Caleb. Danny assumes. I’ll just wait. 

“Good morning, Danny.” Uncle Robert says as he walks toward the kitchen.

“Morning.” Danny responds.

“Ya’ll have a good night?”

“Yup, we did.”

“That’s good. Getting ready for work then?”

“Yes, we’ll have to wake Carlos up if he doesn’t get up.”

“He will. He does always wake up just in time.”

“He does.”

“So are ya’ll getting your own breakfast or here?”

“Not sure I’ll ask Caleb and Carlos. I don’t think the others will wake up before we leave.”

“Okay. We’ll the kitchen is here if ya’ll want to have breakfast here.”

“Yup, thank you.”

“Good morning, Danny.” Caleb says when he sees Danny.

“Morning. Can you please go check if Carlos is up? We’ll need to head out soon and decide about breakfast.”

“Yes, I will.”

“Thanks.”

Danny finishes with his shower and walks back to the living room to find Caleb there. Danny takes a seat next to him. 

“So where are we having breakfast?”

“Carlos said we’ll just grab something here.”

“Okay, so want to cook something or cereal?”

“By that do you mean I cook or you are actually volunteering?” 

Danny smiles, “I’ll cook. I do need to thank you for telling me a story, so?”

“Well, then, I’ll take an omelet.”

“Okay, let’s go.” He gets up and grabs Caleb’s hand leading them to the kitchen. “Sit and what do you want in it?”