Chapter 26 - Jabba, the Hutt

Luke entered inside the Jabba's palace

Luke entered inside the Jabba's palace. With 23 years old now, Luke was now more mature, especially in the way of the Jedi.

He had everything planned.

As reached the middle of the long corridor, two Gamorreans guards stepped up, blocking his path. Raising his hand and pointed at the guards. Before either of them could draw a weapon, they were both clutching their own throats, choking, gasping. They fell to their knees. The moment Luke passed by them, the guards suddenly were able to breath again, but they didn't followed him.

Around the next corner, Luke started to climbed down the stairs, being stopped in the middle of it by Bib Fortuna, pointing the finger towards him, speaking his language, saying that Jabba didn't want to see him.

"I must speak with Jabba" Luke spoke as he stop in the middle of the stairs.

Bib spoke again saying in the end "No bargain"

Luke looked at Bib's eyes, raised his hand slightly, took a minutely inward turn and said

"You will take me to Jabba now"

Bib paused, tilted his head and repeated

"I will take you to Jabba now" as he turned and walked down the stairs that led to the throne chamber.

"You serve your master well" Luke told him, making Bib repeated in his language. "And you will be rewarded" Luke replied.

As he entered the room he saw Leia seated there, by Jabba's belly. She was chained by the neck and dressed with a metal bikini. He could feel her pain right away, but he said nothing, not even look at her, shutting her anguish from his mind, cause he needed to focus his attention to Jabba. His mind was only opened to Ines, who was outside, letting her know everything that was happening right now inside that Palace, and he also knew what was happening to her too. He sensed Ines gasped at the sight of Leia, but she also shut up, let him doing what he had to do.

Sorry  he heard Ines saying

Thank you babe, he thought.

3PO peeked out from behind the gangster

"At last! Master Luke's come to rescue me"

Luke felt Ines trying to hold a laugh, but he kept focus on Jabba.

Bib came to Jabba's ear and called him

"Master"

Jabba woke up surprised by that, as Bib continue

"Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight"

Jabba spoke in Huttese

"I told you not to admit him"

"I must be allow the speak" Luke replied making Bib telling to Jabba that

Jabba got mad and grabbed Bib he told him: