Chapter 63 - Sisters fight

The ship landed in the ship hangar in Coruscant, the sun already had sat. Luke walked out the ship, smiling when he looked at his left and saw his X-Wing. R2 came behind him and beeped, making Luke reading what he meant and nod

"I know what you mean, R2. I miss flying in it with you"

"Hey, I'm starting to get jealous" Ines said behind him, holding Ben near her right shoulder, while kept rubbing the baby's back. "I wish I could fly with you on your X-Wing too" she laughed

"Well it would be difficult since there is only one seat. Where would I put you?" Luke laughed at her

"I can be on your lap" she winked, making him shaking his head.

Looking up he touched the ship, he did miss flying. Seeing Wedge, he called

"Wedge"

Wedge saw Luke and smiling he walked towards him and the two friends hug each other.

"Hey Luke, missing flying this?" Wedge said patting Luke's arm.

"A little I have to say. And why are you were, returning from something?"

"No just checking out if everything is alright" he told him

"Hello Wedge" Ines said to the pilot

"Hey Ines" he wave back and looking at the baby his eyes wide up "Is that...?"

Luke nod with a smile

"Congratulations" Wedge shook Luke's hand and hugged him

"Thanks my friend"

"Congrats Ines."

"Thank you Wedge" she smiled at him, kissing Ben's little head.

After a while, Luke looked at Ines

"Do you want to go home right now. Maybe we need to rest"

"I would like to visit Leia first. I want to give her a hug and tell her how much I wanted to be here by her side"

Luke nod, he wanted to see his sister too.

"Let's put the bags home first and we will go to see Leia and Han" Luke agreed and the head to their apartment building where they left the bags, before heading back to Leia's.

***************************

Once they entered inside the apartment, Han stood up and hugged Luke.

"Luke!" he said smiling

"Hi Han! Chewie!" Luke smiled at his friends.

"Ines!" Han got closer to her and kissed her cheek and looked at the baby in her arms. "He is beautiful, kid"

"Thanks, Han. And I'm sorry for what happened. I really do and I'm sorry we weren't here sooner"

"Hey, like I said to Luke, you couldn't know. Besides you needed to rest too."

"How is Leia?"

"You know her, even if she is suffering she will never show. After a 1 week she return to work" Han told making Chewie nod, instead of growling cause he didn't want to scare the baby.

3PO appeared

"Oh Master Luke, so good to see you"

"Hello 3PO" Luke smiled at the droid

"Mistress Ines, glad to see you are alright. And oh my, even for a baby, he is quite big. I never understood how a human can expelled another human of that size out of her"