Chapter 142 - Leaving Kamino

Taun We was leading Luke to his place where he would rest for a while before leaving Kamino. He learned the name of at least one of the doctors that Moff Gideon asked for his service, and he found out that for some reason that doctor was sent to do some other stuff and he called another doctor. Lama Su didn't reveal the doctors name, or any further information about them. He needed to know more. Looking at Taun We, he decided to risk, even he was sure what the answer would be.

"If you don't mind me to ask, is there any change that I know a little bit more information about the doctors that were request from you? How they look like or something?" he asked her.

Taun We looked at him.

"I'm sorry but personal information is restrict to anyone. Prime Minister Lama Su was kind enough to at least give the name of one of the doctors, Master Skywalker. I think you understand."

"Of course I do. But it didn't hurt to ask right?" he smiled looking at R2 who beeped.

"Of course." she said and after a while they stopped in front of a door. Pressing a button the door opened. "Please." she said extending her arm towards Luke, indicating him to enter.

Luke nod and entering in the room alongside with R2. Taun We followed right after.

"It is not much but I hope you can at least rest enough before leave."

"Oh this is perfect. After all we will not stay long, right R2?" Luke asked to the droid, that beeped to him.

"I will make sure for someone to bring some food. You must be hungry right?"

"A little bit I must say. Thank you so much for your kindness," Luke said smiling.

"You're welcome," Taun We said. As the Kaminoan was about to leave, Luke called her.

"Excuse me. I don't want to bother you more than I'm sure I am already, but is there any room where I can contact my wife back in Coruscant? I left 3 days ago and being alone at home with 3 kids under 2 years old, you can imagine how is she. So as a husband and father, I would like to see and talk to her. After all I still have 3 more days before reaching Coruscant." he asked with a smile.

"Of course. The room is down the hall, last door to the right. I hope everything is alright. I will leave now. Food will come in a short time."

"Thank you again. I will rest and eat first and then I will contact my wife." and with a nod Taun We left, closing the door behind her.

The moment Luke was alone with R2, he looked around and sitting down on the bed, he looked at him droid friend.

"We need to find more about those doctors. How they look like and their back ground or something. I will need your help. Maybe using that room to call Ines can help us. And I will need you my friend."

R2 beeped making Luke smile. He knew he could count on him.

"Let's rest and then call Ines. I miss her and our little three sweeties." he said. "I wonder how is she doing right now, especially with that little fella that can't be quiet now." he giggled imagining his son walking around making Ines nerves over the edge.

**************************

Coruscant:

Ines was sitting on her couch, with her 2 months old Padmé on her arms, sucking on her left breast, while her sweet Alli was already on her crib, next to her. Even if she already had her little stomach full, she was still awake, looking around with her eyes fully open. Both the twins eyes were already started to get blue, and their hair were getting lighter too, indicating that this time they would be exactly like their father: with blonde hair and blue eyes, which she didn't mind.